Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Found You!

Go down

Found You! Empty Found You!

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Mrs. Arnett had let one daughter go off with her friend and his mother. Which was fine, there was an adult with them, but she was still nervous with all the people around. And when she turned around there was only one girl next to her. McKenna was definitely not helping her mother’s already high stress level…because she wandered off to find her twin sister. She remembered where her mum was, so obviously it was fine. Right?

McKenna could spot Cori out of any crowd, especially one of this size. She grinned and bolted through all of the people, pretty much tackling Cori. “Mum and I were so worried!” She exclaimed then pulled away, realizing there was another girl. “Oh, hello.” She grinned brightly. “I’m McKenna.”

Back to top Go down

Found You! Empty Re: Found You!

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Indigo was meeting all kinds of people today, she hardly knew what to do with herself. She had never met anyone before and meeting two people in one day made her a bit more nervous. How did one interact with human beings that weren't family? That weren't like her family? That weren't her family?

She was so used to having no one to talk to and no one there, she wasn't sure how she was going to survive this school. Her heart raced and she felt herself go into a small panic attack. Just say hi! Introduce yourself, Indigo! "H-hello." She sat on her shaky hands. "I'm Violet-I mean Indigo." How could she mix up her own name! She mentally slapped herself, it was now time to be quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

McKenna had nudged her way into whatever her twin and this new girl was talking about. She had also nudged her way onto the seat that Cori was sitting on, forcing her to move to the one next to it. She smiled at the girl. McKenna had no issue talking to new people. She would make friends where ever she went. Especially as a small child. She didn’t leave anywhere without having talked off some person’s ear.

“It’s nice to meet you. Indigo is such a cool name, pretty color too.” She grinned. “I’m Cori’s twin sister.” She beamed over at her sister. It was something she was proud to brag about. A.) Being twins was just cool and B.) Cori was brilliant. Anyone would be proud to call her a sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down