Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SEB: Lost May be Found

Go down

SEB: Lost May be Found Empty SEB: Lost May be Found

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Fiona thought this meeting idea was the best she and Stark had come up with yet. She was sure the members would also agree once they learnt the reason for being asked to meet in the dungeons. The witch grinned at Stark as everyone began go arrive. Then she clapped her hands together to get their attention. "Hello everyone," she said cheerfully. "Welcome to our exploring meeting of Students Explore Beauxbatons. We can't have a club with that name without doing any actual exploring so that's what this meeting is about. First off, for anyone who doesn't know us, I'm Fiona Miller, your club leader and this is Stark Green who'll be taking over next year."

Introductions over and she plunged in onto the reasons for meeting here in the first place. "How many of you have had an encounter with the local poltergeist?" Fiona nodded at the hands raised. "Interesting. I haven't but today we may, if we're lucky or perhaps unlucky, all meet Wendy. Remember to always be prepared and when it comes to invading the territory of a poltergeist we'd do well to remember that." She paused before plunging on into the whole reason why she came up with this idea in the first place or they at any rate. "If anyone has lost something in the school at some point you may find it here there storage. Well the storage closest that Wendy uses to store her loot. Wands out and follow me."

Back to top Go down

SEB: Lost May be Found Empty Re: SEB: Lost May be Found

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Serah was surprisingly comfortable in the dungeon, even though she'd only been down there for class. Since she'd been wandering the school by herself at night, she'd gotten used to the twists and turns of the school. She didn't feel on edge anymore.

Serah barely paid any attention to Fiona's introduction. She had already met the two leaders from their brief meeting the year before.

She had run into Wendy a couple of times. Wendy was just a ball of trouble, so Serah avoided her and the dungeon as much as possible. Lurking upstairs was safer, in Serah's opinion.

Serah took out her wand out of her sleeve at Fiona's instruction, then followed the line of kids into the storage room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm

This was Milan's first school-authorized heist, and she wanted to make the most of it. She eagerly stuck out her wand and did a few practice jinxes in her head. "Rictusempra!" Horrified, she realized she had said the Tickling Charm out loud and it had hit Fiona. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said apologetically, hoping this wasn't going to get her kicked out of the club. "See, I'm good at important Charms," she joked to Serah.

"Hey, do you think we'll need to trade Wendy something, in the name of diplomacy?" asked Milan as the group marched forward. "Or can we just take back what's rightfully ours? I mean, I think a few of my old potions and sweets and Dungbombs and notes to-" Milan stopped herself there, slightly blushing. "Yeah, I lose a lot of stuff. But what would we have to trade?" She personally felt it would be more interesting to just sneak in. "Maybe we could catch Wendy by surprise. That would be a first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Fiona was inccredibly lucky that Milan's Charm work was so poor. A Tickling Charm performed by anyone else would at least knock Fiona to the floor.

But Milan's Charm just bounced onto Fiona without causing any damage.

"Catching a Poltergeist by surprise sounds nearly impossible," Serah said, shaking her head.

"But trading something would be smart. What about earings?" Serah suggested. That was the only thing that she could trade. But would Wendy even like something like that? "Or we could trade gossip. Wendy is a girl, right? Maybe she'd like to hear a funny story."

Milan told some very outlandish stories. Maybe she had something in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 am

Fiona reflexively put up a shield charm the moment Milan uttered a spell. "Right. Everyone no spells unless necessary. You wouldn't want to hit someone accidentally would you? Keep your wands pointing at the floor until needed." She had not factored in the possibility of a second year throwing a spell around accidentally but Fiona was used to chaos being the one of the causes of it in her own family. Thus she wasn't angry at Milan. Just merely amused.

"I'm glad you asked," Fiona replied and pulled a bag out of her pocket. "In here I have water balloons. She's bound to want them. If she agrees make sure you wear raincoats for the next few months. I have a feeling you may need them." She laughed at the suggestion. "I'm not sure Wendy would make it easy for any of us to capture her."

She nodded at Serah's suggestion. "Possible. Ah here we are." Fiona stowed the waterballoons back in her pocket and put her finger to her lips before putting her hand on the doors of the storage room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm

"Hopefully we can just stick to the water balloons." Milan  wasn't in a storytelling mood and the only interesting story she could tell at the moment was her life. Fiona on the other hand, seemed to have a tireless flair for making up things. Milan was starting to look up to her as a role model, she certainly hoped she would be just as trouble making. "Well, that'll be interesting. Any chance we can point Wendy in the direction of who she should drop them on?"

Suddenly, a small creature unlike any other she'd seen before popped out of the closet. "AHHHHHH!!!" She instinctively stuck her wand out and uttered, "We come in peace." It didn't sound very convincing, especially with her wand pointing right at Wendy's heart. At least, where her heart should be. "Do poltergeists have feelings?" she yelled, turning back to her comrades. Turning back to Wendy, she put on her best diplomatic face and asked as calmly as she could "Are you interested in a fair bargain? Do you have a growing need for water?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down