Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Future

Go down

Future Empty Future

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:10 am

Dear Reader,

I don't know who you are, but I know that you are most likely a student at this school. If you aren't then just throw this paper back into the fire. It's most likely not going to help you. But as long as you are a student, here's some advice...

Life is vast and complicated. There are many different stages that you have to go through. What you do in each stage helps to determine what will happen in the next stage. I know that sounds pretty scary and overwhelming, but it's really not. If you are reading this, you obviously are in your teenage years, or somewhere around there. That means you already got through the young child stage of life. That wasn't so difficult was it? Now of course these stages get harder as you get older, but that's because you can handle it. As you get older, you get wiser. You grow stronger, and smarter, and just better in general. It may take a little more work, but you can do it! Always have faith in yourself.

As you get older, you will look back and reflect on the things you have done. This is fine. I have done a lot of reflecting myself, especially this past year. Just don't dwell on the past. Don't worry about what you could have done differently, or that things were so much easier when you were young. You can't change the past. If you spend too much time dwelling in it, you will miss out on the present. Live in the present and live for the future.

I'm writing the future. I'm writing it out loud. We don't talk about the past, we don't talk about the past now. So I'm writing the future, I'm leaving a key here. Something won't always be missing, you won't always feel emptier. Just think of the future, and think of your dreams. You'll get away from here. You'll get away eventually. So just think of the future. Think of a new life. And don't get lost in the memories. Keep your eyes on a new prize.

Love always,
Adela Austin
Montagnard Prefect, Former Co-leader of AMC, SOP Member

Back to top Go down