Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

What The Future Holds

Go down

What The Future Holds Empty Re: What The Future Holds

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Aurora was happy once Riley entered the room. He was really sweet and seemed happy to help the young girl out whenever she needed it. "Hiya!" She chirped with her little accent and gave him a hug as a greeting. She figured that it was a normal occurance to do that, especially with friends. "Thanks for coming, I really needed some help with a couple of things for divination." She explained and pulled out her bwook.

Riley had mentioned being able to get into the divinations class so he was the perfect candidate. "I need help seeing into the future, both mine and others." She said and smiled. "Can you help me?" She asked sweetly.

The whole desire to see in the future wasn't really for a benefit of a 'love interest' or anything, she wasn't into that sort of thing. Her reasoning behind it all was she wanted to see the outcome of what was going to happen to her best friend, Penny. Penny was sick with a foal and things weren't looking good for her. She had been sick for a while now and though a vet had prescribed medicine for her, it didn't seem to be helping. She just wanted to face the truth now and spend time with her, before her friend was gone forever. God forbid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 am

If anyone knew Riley Ainsworth, they would know that he was a smart cookie. He was full of useful and useless information that no one asked for. In his free time, he mostly read and studied. Either he was reading his comic books, text books, or books he had brought from home. He did like spending time with his friends and was happy that his best friend just so happened to be his roommate. They didn't have to say much to each other and things in their dorm were great. They got along well and Riley couldn't complain about Bo.

He had begged and pleaded with the headmistress about putting him in a third year elective class. He was already far ahead in all of his classes and he had free time in between two on his classes. So she gave him the thumbs up which allowed him to take the course before his second year friends. He was already taking the class along with his scheduled classes but he still got his work done quickly and was done with homework in the blink of an eye.

He was finished with his homework when he got a note from one of his friends to meet him in the Divination classroom. He couldn't say no to the invitation nor did he want to. So, he packed his book in his spare messenger bag and made his way to the classroom. "Hello," he greeted with a grin as he entered the room.

Back to top Go down

What The Future Holds Empty What The Future Holds

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:07 am

The future held a lot of secrets. Secrets that interested Aurora to the point of asking for permission to study a year prior to being able to take the divination class. She of course had to go through a couple teachers to be able to obtain one of the books on how to see others futures, but success had proven to be achievable. She'd read over a couple chapters and felt like she was truly getting the hang of things, that she wanted to share that with someone else. Riley. Riley had been one of the first friends that she'd been able to obtain since starting Beauxbatons and she wanted to share the experience of her first test run with him, just because it wasn't any fun to things on your own.

Once the note was sent, she waited for him. She found herself pacing the floor of the classroom, twisting her fingers anxiously waiting for her friend. She hoped that he would come, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to do the whole sh'bang on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down