Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Looking for Shelter

Go down

Looking for Shelter Empty Looking for Shelter

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Philip was always going on walks. He couldn’t help it. It was something he always did at home as an easy escape from his crazy mother. The weather had been quite nice lately, a few rain showers. He glanced up the sky. It was probably going pour. Oh well. He continued off towards the stables. Harley had mentioned them before and he hadn’t ventured over there yet. The weather (thankfully) waited for the twelve-year old to get to the stables before it had begun it’s torrential downpour. He was relatively soaked and hurried into stables only to crash into some girl. Philip quickly helped her up. “I’m, uh, sorry…”

Back to top Go down

Looking for Shelter Empty Re: Looking for Shelter

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Rosalie had come to the stables to get some fresh air. She had never learned to ride a horse, however quite a few times she had been posed with the animals, she found that they seemed just like her, locked in a fate they couldn't escape. She sighed and petted one of the mares. "Eponine... Is your name, huh girl?" She said lovingly to the horse and smiled. "You're a pretty girl, yes you are.." She whispered to the beautiful creature. Smiling when the horse whinnied she looked to the outside of the stable, it had started raining, she was thankful for the shelter that she had. Rose continue to pet the creature when suddenly she was sent flying to the ground. "Ow.." She groaned and rubbed her arm. It was a boy who seemed to be in a rush, an quite soaked. "Trying to beat the rain?" She chuckled and smiled as he helped her up. "No need to be sorry, I'm Rosalie." She said sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 1:58 pm

"Trying and failing miserably." He chuckled slightly. "I should've been paying more attention. I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked. Philip would've felt bad if he had hurt her when he knocked her down. Charlie wouldn't let him live it down if he had. "Nice to meet you, Rosalie. I'm Philip." He smiled at her. And now he wasn't sure what to say. He was used to talking to girls like Charlie and Harley. "Hiding from the rain too?" He finally said, breaking the silence that had started to settle. Philip looked around the stables, he remembered Harley mentioning it to him once before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Rosalie smiled at the boy and giggled a little bit at his joke. "Phillip.." She said letting his name roll off of her tongue. "That's a very nice name." She smiled at him, flipping her long brown hair. "Yes, I suppose you could say that." She chuckled a little bit and patted the horses snout, "I just happened to be lucky enough to be under shelter when the rain hit, but not so much when you hit." She giggled a little bit teasing him. "What year are you? I haven't seen you around Beauxbatons." She commented nicely, glancing over to the boy. He couldn't be more than a year older or younger than her. It was a little hard to tell at this point, she'd just have to wait for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:46 pm

“Er…thanks..” No one had ever really compliment his name before, so that was a strange occurrence to him. He ran a hand through his hair when she mentioned his running into her. “Yeah, sorry again about that, I’ve never been very perceptive. My best friend teases me for it all the time.” He chuckled slightly. “I’m a second year.” He nodded. “I’m guessing you’re a year older than me?” She definitely seemed older than him at least. Philip moved closer to the hose next to him and let it sniff his hand first, then patted the horse where it’s neck met it’s body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum