Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Sad Caleb

Go down

Sad Caleb Empty Sad Caleb

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Ever since Caleb found out that he wasn't on a date with Sawyer when they went to the dance together, he was a bit down. This wasn't normal for Caleb, he was usually so happy and friendly. He didn't even go to the candy shop before attending Beauxbatons. he did that every year. But things were different now, his heart hurt and he felt miserable. Of course he told his brother about the whole situation and was told to get over it and find someone new. How could he when he felt so bad? Was it his fault for not thinking things through? Was it his fault that he thought the older boy might actually like him? Tears burned his eyes but he wiped them away before they could fall.

He couldn't cry when Paige and Quinn got there, he just couldn't He had told both of them what had happened and he said he was fine. But what he really wanted was someone to talk to about things. and Paige and Quinn were the perfect people to talk to. Is this why they called it crushes? Because they crush your heart? He didn't try to stop the tears anymore, he just let them out. Who cares if someone saw him cry? It felt nice to cry.

Back to top Go down

Sad Caleb Empty Re: Sad Caleb

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Quinn had been on top of the world since the ball last year. He couldn't believe he had it in him to ask Paige out, even if he did run away initially. But then she had said yes and that was so incredibly awesome and surreal to him too.

But what was better than spending time with his girlfriend was no doubt spending time with his girlfriend and his best friend. The invitation to the lake with two of his favorite people sounded absolutely joyous and Quinn was eager to go. However, he figured if they were going by the lake, they'd might like a snack, so Quinn made a trip down to the kitchens to sneak of a few cupcakes to munch on before heading out.

When he arrived, he noticed Paige wasn't there yet, but Caleb was. He was about to take a seat next to his friend and offer him a cupcake when he saw his face. It was red and puffy, like he was crying, something Quinn had never seen before. Concern welled up in his chest and he abandoned the container of cupcakes and rushed to kneel in front of Caleb.

"Caleb! Are you okay?" He asked, brushing blonde hair out of his mate's face. "Did you fall and hurt yourself? You didn't run out of candy again, did you?" He rested his hands on Caleb's shoulder and continued to probe his friend's face for the cause of distress.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 pm

As was usual for those who attended the yearly Valentine's Day Dance there was a combination of good experiences and bad experiences for all of the participants. For Paige she had a very good experience at the dance, and she wasn't just talking about gaining a boyfriend, and her first kiss, that night but the dancing she had done with all of her friends had made it a memorable night as well. However pretty much anyone that knew Sawyer or Caleb knew that their experience wasn't as great as they had expected it to be. They both said they were alright so she hadn't though about it much after that unless of course someone were to bring it up. Thankfully she hadn't heard about it since it happened and she took that as a sign that they were really as alright as they said they were.

She was even happier when she was invited down to the lake to hang out with her two favorite guys. She took Caleb's offer as a good sign that he was doing better after the dance and was back to being happy. Paige was excited to meet with the boys but wanted to gather some of her favorite candies to take with her. She took her long blonde hair out of the ponytail it was in and brushed out the now straight locks before rushing out of the room. Once she was near the lake's shore she saw the two and smiled, until she noticed Quinn was knelled down in front of Caleb as if comforting him. She rushed over to Caleb's other side concerned. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Crying wasn't something Caleb did often, he outgrown the phase where he cried about everything. He had became friends with Quinn that way, he had cried and they then became friends. But he only truly cried when he was sad and right now he was sad. Crying wasn't a bad thing, but it was a little weird for him. He wiped away his tears and shook his head. "Remember when we met?" he said softly to Quinn. A sad smile formed on his lips as he looked up at the boy. "I cried and we shared candy. I hardly ever cry now." He sniffer and looked towards the pretty lake. Then Paige arrived and he turned to her. "Funny, I can hardly remember how we met. But I know I wasn't crying."

He probably sounded a bit crazy to be just talking nonsense like that. "I could say what's wrong, but what does that help? I'll still feel sad since everyone feels things differently. If I told you guys, you wouldn't completely understand. Therefore you couldn't fully help me, if there's even a way to help me." It was silly to cry over something that happened the year before, but there he was crying. "The lake is so pretty," he said softly as he looked back to the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Quentin didn't exactly understand the things Caleb was saying, but he paid full attention to his friend and continuously rubbed his arm for support. "Yeah, but you're older now. We've grown up, but that's okay," Quinn replied, his voiced plagued by a tone of worry.

Much to his relief, Paige arrived and joined in him attempt to comfort Caleb. However, her presence didn't seem to affect Caleb's mood any. Instead, Quinn let the boy continue to talk and took a seat next to him. He wrapped an arm around Caleb and held him tight. "Yeah it is," He said, softly, staring out at the lake as well. He figured he'd might not be able to help Caleb, but the least he could do would be to be there for the boy and offer support like he was. He needed to let Caleb know that it was alright and that he and Paige were there for him.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 am

"Ever heard of Peter Pan? I want to be just like him," he said softly. Maybe Caleb was going through a crisis. But what kind of crisis? He was pretty sure it wasn't his midlife crisis because he wasn't even eighteen yet and people had that crisis when they were way older. Like in their twenties or something. "I could change my name to Peter, then I'm one step closer to being Peter Pan." All he needed was some lost boys and Neverland. "Maybe it would be boring staying young forever." The sun reflected off of the lake, it was such a pretty sight.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" He looked from Quinn to Paige then back to Quinn. "I'm not trying to be crazy, it just happens." There were tons of people that were interesting because they were crazy. He could only think of people from old stories that his mom read to him. "Maybe I could be Willy Wonka."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 am

Paige wasn't very good at cheering people up, at least she didn't think she was. But she still wanted to try, besides what kind of friend would she be if she didn't try to cheer him up. She didn't know what to say though so she placed her head on Caleb while Quinn talked, she slipped her arm under Caleb's and took his hand in hers. She felt useless sitting there doing nothing while Quinn did all the talking.

"You know you being crazy is how we met." Paige said with a short chuckle. "Remember you were putting so much candy from your bag back on the shelf. I though for sure you were insane." She said with a smile as she remembered the small blonde boy stuffing candy on the shelf. Since she assumed what was eating at Caleb was Sawyer she hoped talking about their friendship would help. She believed that the three of them being friends for so long was more important than a short term crush, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum