Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

On a Mission

Go down

On a Mission Empty On a Mission

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 am

Gus was now a prefect, which was a great honor to him. Though he couldn't be mean even if he tried, he would still try to make others follow the rules. If it came down to it, he would have to be a little mean. However, if you truly knew Gus, you knew that he was truly sweet and had trouble demanding what he wanted. He was the type of person to look before he leaped and still be hesitate about it. He was nervous about his first patrol as a prefect, he had to make sure no one was breaking the rules.

He sighed deeply and began to walk down the hall. He wore his badge proudly in hopes no one would mess with him. But things were not in his favor, two students were giving another student hell. Gus hurried over to the scene and crossed his arms. 'Enough," he said quietly, but the third years didn't listen. He bit his lip, maybe this wasn't the job for him after all. No one was listening to him. 'Enough," he said, his voice was louder and came out stronger. There was some eye rolling before the kids walked away.

The student thanked him and walked off. Maybe Gus was cut out for the job, they had listened to him. He couldn't believe it! He had did it! He stood up for the smaller kid and himself. "Hey Fiona!" He called out when he saw the familiar brunette. "Wanna patrol together?" He said once he was caught up with her.

Back to top Go down

On a Mission Empty Re: On a Mission

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 pm

If ever there was a twist of irony this was it in the form of a small gold badge. Fiona had nearly died of shock when she was informed she was to be the new Montagnard prefect. She'd been so sure that either Rene or her dormmate would receive the honour. Never her. Never the average achiever, troublemaker and worst quidditch player in the History of Beauxbatons. Mum and dad hadn't even believed it at first, thinking Fiona was up to her old tricks.

She was now quite proud of the new badge and the power it invoked. Fiona was a prefect and the ickles were running scared. Forget pranking them. She'd found a new form of entertainment. Making up rules and suggesting that they'd broken them before letting them off with a warning. It really was funny seeing the looks of worry on small faces. Not even Mabel could have done as good a job.

Fiona was currently at rest and headed for the unused classroom in the southeast tower. Patrolling and so for were furthest from her mind when she'd been stopped by Gus, the new Cerisier prefect. He was a little more believable in his new role than she was. She turned, her bookbag hitting her hip lightly. "Have a burning desire to find some little rule breakers?" she teased. "Sure. This essay for History can wait a little longer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 pm

He didn't want to get anyone in trouble, but he would if he had to. In all honesty, he wanted to stand up for himself and other, being a prefect was the perfect job to help him get some confidence. He lacked confidence and was used to others walking over him, he needed to work on giving orders. "I wouldn't say I have a burning desire but I guess you could say that." He grinned at the girl, it had been a while since they had talked and Gus was eager to catch up.

"So, how have you been?" What had Fane taught him last year? He totally forgot when he needed his friend's tips. "Um, how are your sisters?" He'd improvise until he remembered what Fane said to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 am

"Why not? One day you could be molding one of them into becoming a prefect. Like me." She flung her arms out and nearly sent the book bag flying off her arm. "That was a close call. I must remember to hold onto things tighter." Fiona hitched the bag up higher and held onto the strap. "If I break it I'll never hear the end of it from dad. It's always, 'Fiona Miller you cost more than both your sisters together'." She rolled her eyes at Gus. "Like I cost anywhere near as much as Grace and her getting things like cameras."

Fiona smiled broadly. "I've been great. Wonderful and sometimes manage to forget my dislike of flying." The smile fell a little. "Fine. Pains. I've failed in my mission for getting on the Montagnard team." She paused as she spied a first year up the hallway. "You should be hopping today," she told the small boy before switching back to the topic of her sisters. "Grace is just a pest. Do you think you can arrange to have her locked in the Cerisier Common Room between classes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:28 am

"I guess I could mold them," he said softly, he hadn't thought about it. He could shape someone into being a great prefect by getting on their case about breaking the rules. If someone followed all the rules and was a good student, they would probably be chosen to become a prefect. If he helped someone then he would feel great. He let out a small laugh. "Good thing you're being careful or your bag would be history." Gus was good at breaking things, but not on purpose of course. "I break things too, but I'm an only child so my parents don't complain too much. But I do get in trouble sometimes." His parents knew how clumsy he was, but they still got mad when he broke something.

"But aren't you on the Montagnard team?" He was confused about what she meant about a mission. "Well, I don't think I can arrange that but I'm sure Fane would do it for you." He was usually good at pulling pranks and being naughty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:57 am

"Of course you can," Fiona chimed in. "You'll be the best role model a student could have." She was quite well aware that she wasn't so much of a role model and wondered what Madame Leblanc's motive in making her a prefect. Her track record certainly wasn't the best. Not with all the detentions she'd served in her history as a Beauxbatons student. "You're lucky," Fiona said jealously. "If I had my way mum an dad would have stopped at me. They really got a bad deal with Mabel." She shook her head at her prickly middle sister who was just far too fun to annoy and did a very bad deed that Fiona would never forgive her for.

Fiona sighed and nodded. "Yes. I didn't expect it. All I wanted to do was bug Mabel by trying out. Now I'm on the team and I'm still failing in my mission." She wrinkled her nose at his suggestion. "No thank you. I'm still angry with him for falling under my sister's spell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down