Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You Took My Breath Away

Go down

You Took My Breath Away Empty You Took My Breath Away

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 pm

There was no use getting excited for Valentine's, at least that was Payton's opinion. Why would you make the day special when you could just tell the people you loved that you loved them every day? There was no point making one day of the year special when every day was special. Payton never let Adela forget that she was loved by him, it was a common phrase for him to say. Telling her that he loved her was just natural to him, he usually said it when they parted ways. He wasn't nervous about the dance like other boys were, he knew that he could count on Adela to be at his side. Before leaving his dorm, he made sure his hair was perfect and his breath didn't smell. Everything was perfect.

They would meet in front of the grand hall and walk into together then just have fun. He picked up the rose he planned to give to Adela and dashed out of his dorm, he was running a bit late because he had to fix his hair again. He smiled when he saw Adela, she looked beautiful. He walked up to her and held out the rose for her to take. "Do you know CPR? Cause you've taken my breath away," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

You Took My Breath Away Empty Re: You Took My Breath Away

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:26 am

Today was the big day. The St. Valentine's dance was finally here, and Adela was finally old enough to go! Plus, she had her wonderful boyfriend, Payton to go as her date. She had been wanting to go to this dance since she first heard of it. Although the red head had never been much of a girly girl, she loved dressing up for certain occasions like weddings, parties, and of course, dances. They are the only times she really had an excuse to dress up and do her hair and make up all fancily.

Adela examined herself in the mirror as she worked on the finishing touches of her get up. She didn't even look that much like a total girly girl. Yes her dress was big and poofy and her hair was done up with curls and she had more make up on than she had worn in the whole of the last year combined, but it had a punk rock feel to it. Her dress was a dark purple with lace around her waist that matched the lace of her elbow- length gloves. The main focal point of her hair was one large curl askew from the top center of her head. The rest was pretty much just a fancy pony tail. She had looked up a tutorial on the internet to do it. The Montagnard did her make up dark. She had spent her spare time in the past week practicing and perfecting it so that it wouldn't look too dark and tacky like a raccoon, but still stick out enough to make a statement.

Glancing at the clock, the teen realized she was running late. She grabbed her shoes and ran down the hall bare footed, holding the skirt of her dress so as to not trip on it. Once Adela was standing in front of the grand hall she could finally breathe. Payton was no where to be seen. He must be running late too. She wasn't keeping him waiting. She got there just a few minutes before he did. Adela took the rose her boyfriend held out to her. "Aww, thank you Pay. It's so beautiful. She laughed at his pick up line. "You're so cheesy. How long have you spent picking a pick up before deciding on that one, a week?" The girl couldn't help it, she was a sucker for cheesy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 am

"I couldn't choose my favorite, so get ready to hear a lot throughout the night," he teased. "You do look beautiful." He places a kiss to her cheek and grinned. It was his last year at Beauxbatons and going to the dance with Adela was the perfect way to end the year. His seventh year was going great, Montagnard won every single game, he was passing all of his classes, and he still had enough free time to hang out with friends and his brothers. "So, did you hear about Sawyer accepting Caleb's invitation to the dance? He didn't know that Caleb meant for it to be a date." His brother was a little clueless about the younger boy's feelings for him, but it was pretty noticeable for everyone else.

Payton took Adela's hand in his and guided her into the grand hall. He kissed her hand before pulling her onto the dance floor. "Come on, the night is still young and we're going to have a good time." He grinned, he turned towards her and put his hand on her waist. He still couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. "You're beautiful," he said again. She would have to get used to the statement because he was going to say it a lot that night and the next day and the next and the next. She' would always be beautiful to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Payton looked extremely handsome as always. "Aw thank you. You look very nice too." Adela hugged her boyfriend. "Shall we head in?" The teen followed her date into the grand hall. She had no idea what to expect from the large room. Sure it would probably be decked out in pinks and reds and hearts, but Beauxbatons always had a way of making things look extra extravagant. 

She just hoped that it would be dark and crowded. Adela never had any confidence in her dancing skills. She had always loved to dance and sing alone in her bedroom with the radio blaring, but she knew she must look like a total dork when she does. The point to dancing isn't to be great at it, it's to have fun while doing it. Still, she didn't want everyone looking at her while she was dancing like an idiot.

The grand hall did look extra extravagant. There were candles and lights flickering all around the room. The lights looked like star light the way they glimmered. They weren't too bright either. The dance floor was relatively dark and already had quite a few people on it. It was perfect. "Everything looks so beautiful," the girl said squeezing Payton's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Payton wasn't a very graceful person but he would try his best not to step on his girlfriend's feet. He couldn't promise that he wouldn't though because he might and he would say sorry a million times if he did. "Yeah," he agreed. But nothing compared to her beauty. He didn't think anyone or anything was as beautiful as her. "Dancing isn't my best suit," he warned with a gran, but it would be nice to hold her in his arms.

Payton had been plenty busy through the year, studying and practice took up a lot of his time. He regretted not spending more time with her before he left. "If only this wasn't foe just one night. May I have this dance?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 am

"I'm sure you'll be fine once you get into it," Adela said with a sweet smile. "I'm not that great of a dancer either, so if we look stupid at least we'll look stupid together," she reassured. "You may." The teen let her boyfriend lead her onto the dance floor, with perfect timing at that. A slower song had just started. Adela wrapped her hands around the back of Payton's neck, resting her arms on his shoulders.

"I know. Since we only have one night for this dance we might as well make the best of it right?" It was sad thinking that they only had a little while left together before Pay had to leave Beauxbatons. Adela had spent the last six years being able to see him everyday. Next year just wouldn't be the same not being able to see her favorite twins everyday. It sucks when the people closest to you are older and you have to part from them. But tonight was not the night to think about that. Tonight was a night to dance and have fun while they were all still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down