Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Ignorance

Go down

Ignorance Empty Ignorance

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm

It wasn't that Bae disliked books, quite the opposite in fact, but he hate old, mistreated books the smelt of mildew and dust. He pinched his nose at the awful scent permeating the book shop. His already bad mood turned worse and he glared at every patron in the store. How could they stand the horrible place? You would assume that someone running a book shop would take better care of their trade and keep them from molding, but apparently not.

As he searched his and Mae's assigned textbooks, he bumped into another shopper and hissed. He wouldn't consider himself frail, mostly because that would make him sound weak, but really that bump hurt, his shoulder radiating with pain. He turned to bare his teeth at the offending patron. "How dare you! Can't your stupid little brain process how to avoid ramming your colossal form into other people? Idiot!" He stomped his high-end faux-leather shoes against the floor, too lost in his tantrum to notice that half his insults were apparently untrue, and the fact that he had also failed to avoid the other person.

Back to top Go down

Ignorance Empty Re: Ignorance

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Marceline wasn't exactly a fan of books, but she understood that books were a part of school as much as a uniform was. Both were required, regardless of her taste in it, so she knew she ought to purchase the one's on her list. At least then it would give the appearance to Agatha that she was doing her work, if she never actually used them.

Her arms were full of a small pile of books she had collected. She was small and elusive enough to meander her way between customers, most people blocking shelves, and was quick to get her work done. She only needed one more book and then she could cash out. However, as she made her way through a crowded section, her elbow collided into a boy going the opposite direction of her, causing her to spill her books. If her scattered books, now being stepped on by shoppers, wasn't enough to anger her, the boy yelling at her was.

"Excuse me?" She started, baffled with the boy's attitude. "I should say the same for you!" She dropped to her knees to start collecting the books before she lost them all. She swatted at a few ankles that nearly stepped on her hands. "And he won't even help me pick them up," She grumbled to herself. Some people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Stupid and annoying. It seemed to be a pattern with his fellow incoming students, and he shuddered to count himself among their ranks. A first year, judging by her textbooks and stupidity. And what a mouth she had! "Why would I help you? You ran into me, you stupid brat."

He huffed and dusted off the shoulder of his shirt. Hopefully the heathen didn't have parasites or the like. Though it would give him an extra push in a lawsuit. "I should sue you for that. You could have dislocated my shoulder you imbicile. Father has the best lawyer in Paris. He'd clean your family out, not that you probably have much." He wrinkled his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 pm

The boy was just standing there. He didn't walk off. No, he stood and watched as she was on her hands and knees picking up the books. She stood up as he responded to her comment of disgust and approached him, slamming her books into his chest. "I wasn't talking to you," She started. "And maybe you should help me because it's a decent thing to do." She huffed and then went back to collect the two remaining books.

"Oh boo hoo! Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin!" She exclaimed, standing up once again and readjusting the books in her arms. "Sounds like someone is a little princess to me. Wanna go, pretty boy? I bet your just a spoiled rich brat and trust me, I know plenty of that. I bet you couldn't last ten seconds living on your own," She stated boldly. She approached him as she saw him wrinkle his nose like she was something gross. "Oh come now. I'm not diseased! Or am I?" So he thought she was disgusting just because Agatha wasn't some rich lady who spoiled her rotten. Well then, she'd show him how gross she was and make him squirm. She freed a hand from the grasp of her books and licked the palm before pressing it to the boy's face and smeared it around his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Bae just glared at the girl's taunting. How childish. "Was 'pretty boy' supposed to be an insult? I happen to like the way I look. Perhaps you're the insecure one? And I wouldn't be surprised if you were riddled with disease. You- Ahh!" Bae screamed bloody murder as the girl spitty hand made contact with his face.

"You awful girl! You horrible, nasty little thing! You disgusting wretch!" Bae roughly scrubbed at his cheek with his handkerchief, making the skin red and irritated. Great, now he probably would contract some exotic flesh-eating disease with no cure and die a horrible death. Oh, he was definitely suing now. "You are going to regret that. I will ruin you! You will beg for mercy, you rotten child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Marceline absolutely squealed with laughter at the boy's reaction. She was double over with her wrenching laughs as the boy's reaction was entirely over the top. The boy was a total wuss! If she ever did that to Frank, he'd retaliate by licking her back and she was used to that way with boys. But not this fancy boy.

Once she regained her posture, she tried to stop lauhing, but an occasional giggle escaped her lips as she challenged the boy yet again. "I'm suing you! I swear I'm gonna sue you! Oh you disgraceful little witch! You squirmy fiend! Off with her head I say!" Marceline mimicked the boy, prancing around him as she did so. "Puh-lease! You can't be any older than I am. So stop acting like you're the Queen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

"Stop giggling like a toddler! You look stupid. And don't mock me. You won't be laughing when your family doesn't have a penny to their name. You'll be begging for knuts like a street urchin." Bae taunted, fuming that the girl wasn't taking him seriously. He was tired of being seen as a child. As soon as he got to school he was going to master an aging spell, no matter how difficult.

"So what if I'm not older than you? I'm way more mature and that's what matters. And this is France, idiot. We don't have a queen. Everyone knows that." He said, talking the girl like she was an infant, because she seemed to have the intelligence of one. Shouldn't every citizen know the people running the country? If she didn't even have a grasp on basic politics, how was she expected to make even the simplest of potions or cast the easiest spells. She was definitely a lost cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Marceline laughed louder as he told her to shut up. "Oh I look stupid? Says the boy so grumpy and twisted he cannot admit to running into a girl and help her pick up her books? Maybe that doesn't constitute you as stupid. But it does make you rather immature," She pointed out. She plucked a book from the shelf, one that she needed. Only one more to go.

"And how do you expect to do that, Your Highness? You don't even know my name," Marcy pointed out, coyly. "Oh but apparently we do. She's about this tall," Marcy raised her hand to about the boy's height. "Has a rather dumb haircut, brown eyes, short tempered. Very very queen like," She ridiculed. "The poor highness was merely brushed by a passerbyer and she swooned because it was too much for her to take. Oh how awful! Touched by a commoner!" She acted over dramatically, continuing to mock him. "Get over yourself. No one will ever like you if you keep that up," She finished and then started to head to the next section for her last book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum