Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You Shouldn't Talk to Strangers

Go down

You Shouldn't Talk to Strangers Empty You Shouldn't Talk to Strangers

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Ruby had to have grown over the summer so it would explain why her robes were a bit small on her. Or maybe Mama had shrunk them in the wash along with all her other dirty clothes. But whatever the case was, she had to get some new robes before the school year begun or else she'd be out of uniform. As much as she didn't like the uniform and it's ickyness, it was frowned upon to not wear said uniform. Couldn't they have chose a different color? She was getting tired of seeing the same powder blue where ever she went.

Upon walking into the shop, the bell on door rang which caused a smile to appear on the second year's face. She didn't know why it made her happy, but it did. There were soon to be first years scattered around the place so she waited patiently for it to be her turn. She turned to the girl beside her and smiled. "I'm Ruby. You must be a soon to be ickle." Ruby was always the friendly type and didn't go by the 'don't talk to strangers' rule.

Back to top Go down