Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Balance Is Key

Go down

Balance Is Key Empty Balance Is Key

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 pm

After getting the money they needed to do their shopping Mae and Bae agreed to split up and simply buy double at the shops they went to. The twins figured this would be the best way to get the shopping done quickly so they could leave this horribly crowded alley. One of the shops she was supposed to visit was the book store, this one happened to be called Jaded Pages. She could see the sign for it but only saw a sea of people between her and the building. She started wondering if Beauxbatons was going to be this bad as well, she tied to tell herself that half of this crowd was adults that wouldn't be at the school but she was still afraid this was going to be a constant problem.

After the young girl had used her tiny stature to help her slip through the crowd she pushed open the door to Jaded Pages. She wasted no time in tracking down the textbooks her list told her she would need for school, and grabbing two of them all. She had the books resting in the crook of her arm and added each book to the pile carefully. As she walked through the shop she heard many people dropping heavy books and simply shook her head at the sound, balance was very important in this shop if only they had it. Just as she closed in on the shelf with her last book a rather heavy book fell directly onto her foot. Mae kicked it out of her way and carefully walked around it and its owner. "Balance is key." She quietly said as she moved around the poor thing.

Back to top Go down

Balance Is Key Empty Re: Balance Is Key

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:49 am

Once Charlotte had managed to get out the money she needed, she made her way through the crowded streets; in order to make her way towards the book store called Jaded Pages. Charlotte looked around the store in amazement she had never been to any other wizarding book store bare the one in Diageon Alley. She walked over to a book and looked over it in amazement 'would be nice if they weren't in French...' she thought and tried reading it, but no avail.

Once she had got the book she was looking for, she started making her way towards the front desk to pay for it. Although Charlotte hadn't quite anticipated the book to be this large. However it was 'A History Of Magic' with caution she swayed and manoeuvred her way in-between people with ease; However it didn't last much longer. Charlotte hadn't kept her balance much longer and fell with a 'thud' as she and her book fell to the ground many people laughed quietly at her and walked slowly for amusement; but one individual made a comment and could Charlotte let it be? nope. She picked up her book and stood up, Charlotte looked at the book and wiped the dust off it "Yes I know You try carrying this heavy book" she said her welsh accent lacing in her voice as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Mae wasn't a person who simply hated other people, she just thought that her and Bae were more mature and well better than most people, especially the ones her age. Most people thought she was arrogant and intolerable for this, but it was her opinion and she was entitled to it. Being here now in the book shop was proving her point about people, she wasn't finding it hard at all to carry all of her books without carelessly dropping them, and she was buying doubles of everything, yet kids all around her continuously found things to be too heavy. The girl she was currently dealing about was even worse for she simply had one book in hand and she couldn't handle it.

She couldn't help the small smirk that came to her lips at the girl's answer. "Please open your eyes before talking, I'm carrying two of that book and many more. Like I said balance is key." Mae replied. She half wished Bae was around right now so that she could walk away with him and leave this girl behind, but she doubted this girl would let it go with just her there alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 am

Charlotte looked the girl directly in the eye 'I wouldn't be surprised if she was like that boy who thought pure bloods were the best..'. A smirk then came across Charlotte's face "Not all of us can have the arms of a man..." she said putting the book in her hand firmly ". She then looked at the books the girl was carrying; indeed they did seem heavy but as she said the girl did look like she had the arms of a man.

"Let me guess your thinking that Balance is the key to everything and yet it's the strength in which people put onto the object they are holding; Balance is merely only a small part of the equation" she said in a matter of face tone "Now if you would be so kind as in to step aside..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum