Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Brotherly Advice

Go down

Brotherly Advice  Empty Brotherly Advice

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Sawyer used to think that his little brother should try sitting at his own house table so that maybe he could make some new friends. A year later the kid was still insisting he sit with his brothers no one seemed to notice it wasn't his house's table. If anyone said anything about it the teen was sure he was going to say something before they even finished their sentence, it was where his brother wanted to be and no one was going to tell him otherwise. It was nice having the boy around, especially on days when Payton had to leave early for practice or to meet Adela somewhere, usually he would be sitting alone then but not anymore. Over the summer when his oldest sister married and left Sawyer felt he needed to stay really close with all of his siblings so he wouldn't fell like he missed so much time with them like he did with Cherry, that included spending plenty of time with Noah.

Today his twin left early for something or another leaving Sawyer with the youngest Johnson. "So kid what do you think about being a second year? The classes any better, got any events you wanna join?" He asked as if just making small but he remembered that second year was the year Payton joined quidditch. He wanted to see if Noah was interested in doing something like that, and if he was Sawyer was going to be sure that didn't interfere with them hanging out a lot still.

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Advice  Empty Re: Brotherly Advice

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:17 am

Sawyer was always telling Noah he should sit with his own house table, but he didn't really know anyone in his house. Both of his brothers and his only friend were all in Montagnard, so that's where he always sat. The boy didn't like being in large groups of people he didn't know, and was never very good at making conversation with new people. He liked having a small group to talk to. That group just happened to consist entirely of people from the other class. This year, the second year noticed, Sawyer didn't seem to be bothered by it as much. Maybe he was finally figuring out that Noah was too shy for making a lot of friends, and liked the people he talked to now.

It seemed weird to the young boy that he was already a second year. Time seemed to have passed so quickly. By this point, he felt like Beauxbatons was his second home. It helped that he had some of his siblings there with him. He had missed them when they first started attending the school, being gone for months and visiting only for Christmas break and Summer holiday. "I like being a second year. I feel like I've learned a lot since I first started here," Noah answered his brother. "Events? What do you mean by that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:08 pm

After the events of this summer Sawyer wanted to keep his family close, so this year he didn't bother saying anything to Noah about trying to sit at his own table once in awhile. He still believed the boy should try to make some new friends once in awhile but he wanted to spend time with the boy so he let it go. It was hard to believe his little brother was a second year now, he was so used to sending him letters because he was still at home, but now old enough to be an experienced student. He wasn't even going to think about how he was now a sixth year because that was completely out of the question to even consider.

As self absorbed as it sounded, Sawyer was a bit relieved to hear that Noah hadn't been thinking about events yet. He had nothing against quidditch but he didn't want to be the only one not playing on the team. "You know things like what Payton does, playing for the quidditch team. Or like joining a club like both of us have, I am in the Student Organized Press, co-leading now, and Payton is in the Students Appreciating Quidditch club. I don't know all of the clubs but I'm sure there is something you'd find interesting." He said relaying some of the topics that came to mind for the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 am

Noah liked the idea of joining some sort of group. The question was, what sort of group should he join? "I'm not very good at sports. Plus quidditch sounds kind of dangerous. And I don't know that much about it, so I don't think the Students Appreciating Quidditch thing would be a good choice for me." He thought about the other options his brother had given him. "As for the newspaper one, I'm more of a reader than a writer so I don't think that would be good for me either." The thought of joining something he didn't know anyone in terrified Noah. But it seemed like that was about the only option he had left. "I guess I can look into other things..." Meeting new people was a good thing... wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down