Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me?

Go down

Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me? Empty Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Galen's mother had ordered him just the absolute coolest thing from a catalog. It was this muggle device that melted down crayons and you could make your own colors! He just wanted to toy around with it. However, there was one little issue. The shipping company had ordered it through the muggle curiosities shop in Cheval, but Galen was a year too young to pick up his package. He needed to find an older kid to pick it up for him. So, he staked outside one weekend and went up to the first older kid he saw. "Ex-Excuse me, are you going to Cheval?" He asked in a very soft voice. "Do you think you could pick something up for me?"

Back to top Go down

Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me? Empty Re: Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Fane wasn't a big fan of Cheval weekends, mostly because he ended up going alone and then spent all his time there wandering endlessly with little success of finding anyone he knew. He supposed it was his own fault that all the people he could slightly consider friends were in the year beneath him. Nonetheless, going alone to Cheval was better than staying alone at school, so he was going anyway.

He was walking through the courtyard to get to the path that led to the small village when someone called for his attention. He almost didn't hear the small-voiced boy and certainly didn't think he was talking to him, of all people. Fane took a moment before it all registered and he approached the younger boy with a raised eyebrow.

"You want me to...what?" Part of it was that he just wasn't paying attention when the boy had spoken to him. The other part was that the boy was so intimidated and quiet that Fane probably wouldn't have heard him anyway if he was paying attention. "And what makes you think that I would do anything for you, huh? I don't even know you!"

Back to top Go down

Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me? Empty Re: Do You Mind Picking Something Up for Me?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Galen was absolutely terrified of Fane. He felt like there was a thirty percent chance Fane might legitimately eat him alive. And then he would be dead. He'd be dead as a door nail and no longer able to draw and paint. Then again, there was a debate about the afterlife and maybe he'd be able to draw for the rest of his eternity. However, he knew there was a possibility Fane wasn't actually a cannibal, but who could really know? Cannibals don't always rely on eating people, right? They must eat like vegetables too. Though human and spinach lasagna didn't really sound tasty to Galen. He blinked upon the realization Fane was still talking to him. "Uh... well I was wondering if you could pick up a package from the muggle curiosities shop for me. I'd be able to give you a few sickles for it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

It was almost fun to watch how the boy cringed at his cold shoulder. He wasn't exactly as bitter as his cousin was to people, but Fane liked to cause trouble and liked to ensure his power and fear was always good for that. He had to stop himself from smiling, giving away any hint that he wasn't as scary as he was trying to act.

He shifted his weight onto one foot as he listened to what the boy wanted. He had to admit, he wasn't impressed. "You're going to pay me to pick up a dumb toy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you know who I am?" He was one of the wealthiest kids in school. He didn't need any money. "Plus that shop is disgusting. Why would I ever want to set foot in there?" He had always been told that muggles were beneath him and avoided that shop like the plague because of it. "But then again..." His mother would hate it if she heard he had been there, but she didn't need to know. It would actually be an act of rebellion for him to go there. He grinned mischievously then, "Fine, maybe I will retrieve your bloody little toy, but I don't want money. What else can you offer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down