Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Raining Sunshine

Go down

Raining Sunshine Empty Raining Sunshine

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Ever since the year had begun, Mabel had done her best to avoid her annoying siblings. Sisters were so annoying and she could live without them. It was a warm day, summer was still showing its face and Mabel didn't mind that one bit. It gave her an excuse to go the lake and dip her toes into the water. And that's exactly what she was doing. As she as she got the chance, she made her way towards the lake. She seated herself in front of the lake and took off her shoes. She took in the fresh air and smiled, it was such a beautiful day.

She stuck her feet into the water and laid back, shutting her eyes. A few minutes later, she heard footsteps coming her way. She opened her eyes and turned towards the sound. "Oh, hey." The smile was still on her face because of the beautiful weather, it was an odd site to see.

Back to top Go down

Raining Sunshine Empty Re: Raining Sunshine

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:21 pm

It was still warm outside and Stark was not going to miss this before the weather started to turn cold and he would want to stay in by the fire. Summer was the boy's favorite season, the only thing good thing bout fall was the pretty colors that leaves turned but the biting wind was the worst. The Montagnard decided to go out to the lake today because that would be the first place crossed off his list when the air turned cold. The sun was out making the silver lake live up to it name looking just like a mirror the way it reflected everything so perfectly. Just at the edge of it he noticed a familiar figure. It was his bully/friend.

He started to walk over to talk to her before realizing that he had no idea what he name was so he hoped she would hear him and turn around without him having to think of what to call her to get her attention. Luckily she did but he didn't expect her to be smiling when she turned around. "Hey. Glad to see you in a good mood for once." He said with a crooked smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

The smile vanished from Mabel's face, she never wanted anyone to see her smile. "That smile didn't happen." The only time she would let someone see her smile was when it was wicked or mischievous. That smile wasn't, so she going to deny it ever happened. "I'm guessing you're here to take in the warm weather too. It is a nice day after all and being stuck in school felt like jail."

"You can sit beside me if you want, I'll try not to bite." She pulled her legs close to her and rested her head against her knees. The lake was a beautiful site and Mabel hid her smile in her arms. No way was she going to let him see her smile again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Stark only smirked when she quickly wiped the smile off her face and insisted that it never happened. "What smile?" He said joking as if it really hadn't happened, why she was so against smiling he wasn't sure but he wasn't going to question it. "Good guess. Though that's what most people are doing so I suppose its no surprise." He said noting the number of people out and about on the grounds today all of whom probably wanted to savior the last few days of summer heat. He took a seat on the ground near his bully chuckling at her comment of trying not to bite him. "It's alright I'll just bite back." He said with a smirk and glace sideways to see her reaction.

It was odd to be hanging out with a friend/ bully and not have the slightest idea what her name was. To be fair having a friend that was also a bully, or a bully that was also a friend probably already labeled this as odd. "I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. Stark Green aka Mr. Sass." He said with a light tone teasing her about the nickname she had given him, also trying to get her to tell him her name, simply calling her bully probably wasn't going to work forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 am

Mabel couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her mouth when Stark replied to her biting remark. She bit her lip to stop the laugh and stared out into the water. "I'm Mabel. Mabel Miller." She hadn't noticed that she never told him her name. Did she even know his name before he had just told her? "I guess I forgot to say my name before. I don't like nicknames much, but can me whatever as long as I like it." She was given the nickname 'Shark Bait' by her cousin and now her family loved to use the name. "I won't promise that I'll always call you Stark, Mr.Sass." She personally liked that name better and was probably going to call him 'Mr.Sass' more than she was going to call him by his real name. "Mr.Sass suits you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 am

Stark smiled sweetly when he heard the tiny laugh that escaped his friend before she stifled it, again not wanting to see happy. So her name was Mabel that sure was good to know, he felt kind of bad knowing her for so long and never asking her name, that was quite rude of him. Though to be fair she had started off their relationship by dumping a nice big glass of cold butterbeer over his head, and then next he convinced her to buy a lollipop made of acid, so perhaps their rocky start stopped them from proper introductions. He couldn't think of any nicknames for her besides bully so he decided bully or Mabel was going to be what he called her, at least for now.

They sat there from a moment after that in silence, looking out across the lake. It wasn't too terribly hot but when the sun was out from behind the clouds for long enough it got hot enough to consider a short swim. Stark smiled then at an idea and starting taking off his shoes and placing his fedora on top of them, those where the only important parts of his outfit. After doing that he grabbed Mabel's hand and jumped off the small ledge they had been sitting on taking both of them into the water with a splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Mabel was about to pull her and away from the boy amd yell at him but it was too late. She was already in the water in the matter of seconds. "You jerk!" She yelled once she resurfaced but her laugh gave away that she wasn't all that mad. She was actually glad he was brave enough to do something like that to her. "And what if I couldn't swim?" She splashed the boy and grinned. "Then you'd feel bad!"

She floated on her back and looked up at the bright blue sky. It really was pretty and was picture worthy. "Next time if you wanna go for a swim, ask first. My clothes are soaked and we'll get the palace wet if we try to go in there right after we're done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 am

Stark knew it was a risk to pull Mabel into the water, considering she migtht kill him for it but he simply couldn't resist. It seemed his risk paid off though, while she did scream at him calling him a jerk she was laughing. She didn't even try to stifle it this time which was a good sign. If you couldn't swim I would've taken you back to shore, don't worry I wouldn't let you die." He said with a small grin as he swam in a circle around her. He thought about if she really couldn't swim he would've felt so bad and would always be trying to make it up to her from then on.

He giggled before starting to swim farther from shore. "I'll try to remember that next time." He yelled back with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:24 am

"I'm glad you wouldn't let me die," she said in a flat tone. At least she could swim unlike her older cousin, if she wasn't able to then things would have been bad. "You would have felt bad, I know I would have." She rolled her up at the sky, of course she knew how to swim. "My cousin doesn't know how to swim but I learned fast. It's pretty fun to dance in the water but you gotta be able to hold your breath for a long time." She was just going to relax at the moment and not use her energy. "Maybe I can teach you some moves one day, just not in the water."

"You better remember, Green." She didn't want to track water everywhere so she was going to have to wait till she dried to go back inside. "So, did you know I wasn't going to blow up on you or were you just hoping I wouldn't?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Stark loved swimming so he glad Mabel hadn't been too upset and ended their swim early and leaving him. He laughed and continued swimming away with a smile as his friend talked about the possibility of her not being able to swim. "Of course I would have felt bad but you can swim so that's not an issue right?" He called back at her.

What she was saying about swimming underwater sounded intriging. "I can't dance on land let alone underwatr, but I can hold me breath for a long time." He said thinking about how cool it would be to be able to dance and then how cooler it would be to dance underwater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down