Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Seriously?

Go down

Seriously? Empty Seriously?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 am

Danielle entered the robe shop, and immediately had to restrain herself from buying out the whole store. Beautiful dresses and robes of all shapes, sizes, and colors lined the clothing racks. Still admiring the displays, she approached the counter. "Hi, I'm looking for a Beauxbatons uniform," she told the man at the counter. She was taken into a fitting room and fitted for a uniform. When she put it on and looked in the mirror, she sighed. "Of course," she muttered under her breath. "Of all the robes in this store it had to be the only ugly one."

Back to top Go down

Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 am

It was time to get some new robes, her old ones were now too small for her. She had grown a bit and was a bit bigger than last year. That's how being a teen girl was, you were in no control of your body. It was her sixth year at Beauxbatons and she was excited to come back. She was super happy about this year because of the Valentine's Day dance. She would have to buy a dress too, though it was towards the end of the year.

After she was fitted and her uniform was all done, she searched the racks for a pretty dress. She had no idea was dress she wanted or what would look good on her. She heard a faint mutter and turned to see who had said something. "Its not all that bad, I promise," she said, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her uniform fit her perfectly and she smiled at her reflection. "You'll get used to it. I'm Cassie by the way. Would you like to help me pick a dress?"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum