Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Uh... help?

Go down

Uh... help? Empty Uh... help?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Tamara was left alone to look for her books that she needed for the term. Her mother had gone to fetch something else and figured that her eleven year old could handle shopping for books. She stared blankly at the shelves... of course said mother had taken the shopping list with her and left Tamara wandering around completely dumbfounded. She chewed her lip, most of the kids in the shop were teenagers and while they would be able to help, Tamara was a bit intimidated by them. She'd prefer to ask someone closer to her age what books the needed. She sighed and paced around, glancing up every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Uh... help? Empty Re: Uh... help?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:18 am

Ruby entered the shopped, a grin plastered on her face. that grin never seemed to disappear. Her parents had left her to do the rest of her shopping, they said she was old enough to do things on her own now. Why couldn't they have just stayed home then? Ruby shook her head to clear her thoughts then looked down at her list. The books seemed a bit boring so she was going to have to get an interesting book along with the books she needed.

She went up the the different books and began to look at the titles. While browsing, she noticed the girl she met at the robe shop. She looked a bit lost and confused. "Hey! Come here!" She called to her, she was a bit too loud and was told to shush by other people in the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:11 am

Tamara hear someone call out to her. She looked around a bit confused before turning to see exactly who it was. Oh! A familiar face! The girl from the robe shop. Tamara hurried over to her. "Hi! Uh.... you wouldn't mind helping me with something would you? My mother went off to do some shopping and told me to get the books, but she took the list with her..." Tamara chewed on her lip and nervously tugged on her braid. She would've been able to handle shopping for the books on her own, y'know, if she had the list of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm

"Of course I can help!" She said a bit too loudly, which made people tell her to shush. "Sorry!" She was still being too loud, so covered her mouth with her hand. Silly her! She had to be quiet in a book shop! She uncovered her mouth and spoke in a whisper. "Luckily I have my list and we can both use it." She browsed the book titles once more. "So boring," she muttered to herself as she pulled a book off a shelf. She grabbed another copy for the other girl and handed it to her. "Here you go."

She pulled a couple more books off the shelves and stacked them on the floor. "Almost done. Just two more books."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Tamara checked her little purse just to make sure she had enough money for all the books. "Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!" Now she was talking too loudly and got shushed. Tamara rolled her eyes, old fuddy duddies. She giggled and nodded appreciatively at Ruby. "You are a true lifesaver, honestly. I appreciate it a lot." Tamara followed around after the redhead and took the books that Ruby was taking off the shelves. She counted up the stacks of books, looking up to Ruby while she spoke.

"Which two titles are left?" She asked curiously, maybe she could run off and fetch the books for the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum