Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Pink Elephants on Parade

Go down

Pink Elephants on Parade Empty Pink Elephants on Parade

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Caleb was a silly boy and loved to joke around. So, when Grace had came to him to ask about school. He was honest about most things, but a little white liar slipped out of his mouth. "Pink elephants live close by," he had said to her. He wasn't quite so sure she had bought it, but he thought it was pretty funny. If she didn't buy it, then it could be there little joke and Grace could spread it across the rest of the little first years.

Cabe knew that his little cousin was nervous about being away from home, but he was there to help her out. No one had been there for him so he wasn't going to let his family be lost and confused. "Grace! Over here!" Caleb was already almost done with his shopping so he was meeting his cousin at the pub. "How are you, my little witchy cousin?" He asked once she was sat down. He gave her a grin and a hair ruffle. "You're gonna love it there, I promise!"

Back to top Go down

Pink Elephants on Parade Empty Re: Pink Elephants on Parade

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:16 pm

"Caleb!" Grace's face brightened up, she'd just come back from a stressful time getting fitted for robes and wanted tea, but seeing Caleb made her happy. She waved and hurried over to sit with him. "I'm good! How are you?" She asked, adjusting her glasses. She pouted slightly at the hair ruffle. She wasn't the type of person to care about stuff like hair, but after getting her hair back into it's ponytail only to have it messed up by Caleb was not exactly an enthralling experience. "I really hope I do like it there. Oh! I made a new friend already!" She grinned broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:22 pm

"Good for you!" Caleb was proud of his young cousin, he was glad that she had already made a friend. He pulled some candy out of his jeans and set them on the table. "Help yourself, Gracie." A tiny smirk formed on his lips, he had a nickname for all his cousins and no matter how much they begged, he would continue to call them that. "So, tell anyone about the elephants?"

He picked up his buttbeer he had ordered earlier and took a sip. "Cause people need to know these things before stating school." He set his drink down and then picked up a piece of candy. "So they're prepared." He unwrapped the treat and stuck it into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Grace grinned at the pile of candy and took a couple caramels. "Thank you." The nickname had never bothered her too much, a lot of people referred to her at that name. "I did!" She nodded, she hadn't really believed in the pink elephants, but she wanted to convince someone that there was pink elephants, however...."No one believed me." She said, sighing softly. She needed to take some pointers from Fiona on how to come off as innocent even after doing something deceptive or devious. "I'm worried though." She admitted. "What if I'm in Cerisier and I don't see you and Fiona and Mabel ever?" She asked him. "Would it be a big deal to you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:44 pm

"If you're sorted into Cerisier, you'll still see us. Don't worry about that. Its no big deal at all, Grace. Its only a big deal if you don't like the house you're placed into. But you still can't do anything about that. So, I guess there is no big deal." Caleb shrugged. "Oh, I know a rumor. There's trolls that live in the dungeons. This one may or may not be true, no one knows for sure. But it scares just about everyone." He had went looking for the troll with his friend Adela once, but they got too scared and turned back. "Even I don't know if its true or not,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 pm

"A troll?" The idea scared her. "That sounds terrible. I'm staying so far away from any troll." She decided with a bright smile that was pretty much constantly on her face. She pouted. "I'm super hungry." She decided. "But I already had fried potatoes." Grace frowned. "Should I get a crepe?" She asked, tapping her foot against the ground softly. "I do love them a lot." Grace said contently. "With strawberries and creme. They are the best." Grace played with the sugar packs on the table, stacking them up as high as she could, in several different patterns and arrangements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 pm

"Get whatever you like, but you gotta share with me." Caleb grinned, food sounded good at the moment. "I haven't eaten anything since this morning." He had woken up late after his mother had tried to wake him several times. "The baby kept me up all night! She's so noisy!" He was talking about his baby sister, Kayla, who was close to being one. She was born while Caleb was at school last year and he didn't see her until the summertime. He was so happy to finally have his little sister, but she was a pain in the neck. "I woke up late so I had to hurry, only got a piece of toast on the way out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down