Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Picnic Palooza

Go down

Picnic Palooza Empty Picnic Palooza

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Galen was so excited when he saw his friend Stephie get Cerisier too, and now that they were settled in to life at Beauxbatons. He decided a nice Saturday afternoon picnic could be quite the fun excursion, not to mention a great excuse to draw the lake. He packed up a lunch for each of them, as well as drinks, and some brownies his mum had sent in a package before heading down to the lake. He loved having picnics with his sister at the local park in Orleans so it would be awesome to share a similar experience with his new found friend. That is if she was going to show up, in the back of his mind Galen was worried she wouldn't. That Mabel girl was just so mean that she had been starting to get inside Galen's head.

Back to top Go down

Picnic Palooza Empty Re: Picnic Palooza

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 am

Stephie had been relieved when she ended up in the same house as Galen and a different house to Mabel. With her in the other house it was going to be much easier for Stephanie to be able to keep her temper in check. With her new discovering of the things she'd be able to do with magic she could potentially get into more trouble than she did at her old school those few rare times when she'd done things like throw a book or pencil.

She was feeling very relaxed and happy about going on a picnic in the school grounds. It was something which felt perfectly normal in this alien environment. Her homesickness for now was behind her but she knew it may come back again in the depths of the night.

"Galen," she called out as she spotted him near the lake and hurried over to where he had the picnic set up. "Sorry I was a little late. I had to take a small detour." One which involved avoiding a confrontation with her enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 pm

"Steph!" Galen smiled brightly at her. "It's no trouble at all. It gave me time to set up the picnic and all. Please, take a seat." He patted the spot across from him. "It's so nice to see you." He told her as he set out the food. "All the people here are so crazy." He decided as he pulled out his sketch pad and pencil. Galen smiled broadly flipping to a blank page. He lightly started to sketch out the sandy shore of the beach. He began to forget all about the sandwich in front of him. Every once in a while he would tap the top of his nose with the pencil, in thought, accidentally getting graphite on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Stephie sat down in the spot Galen indicated with a happy sigh of contentment. "Are they?" she asked as she looked at the food which was set out. "I hadn't really took much notice." Which did she choose first? "There's too much to take in that I hadn't had the time to do that."

She picked up one of the sandwiches and bit into it thoughtfully as she watched Galen drawing. Curiously she leaned over to have a look. "What are you drawing?" she asked. It was a little difficult for her to see clearly from where she was sitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 pm

"Yeah, really cuckoo people go here apparently." Galen laughed softly. He got more involved with the drawing, trying to get a perfect sand like texture. "I'm drawing the lake." He explained and let her take a look. His cheeks were slightly red in embarrassment, he had the assumption she'd find his art stupid or something. "Sorry if it's bad." Thank Merlin he hadn't gone with his first idea of sketching her, that would've been so embarrassing. He rubbed his arm and bit his lip, waiting for her response. If she thought it was terrible than that'd be even more embarrassing. Then again it probably was terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am

Stephanie knew that she tended to live within her dream world and thus the fact that there were crazy people around the school had completely escaped her attention. She knew there was at least one mean person but that was only because of the horrible encounter in the Leaky Cauldron. The other girl was easy enough to avoid since she was a Montagnard. "I might have to pay more attention to my surroundings," she murmured thoughtfully.

She was pleased to see that he was will to show her what he'd drawn so far. "That's good. I wish I could draw that well. Unfortunately all I'm good at drawing is stick figures. Not really good art are they?" She bit into her sandwich again as she mulled over the things she was not good at. Nothing she had a talent for, as far as she could tell, existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down