Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Step Up And Be Sorted

+22
Minnie Puchard
Rajan Ashley
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Reese Hayes
Max Wolfe
Stephanie Vargas
Andrea Ritter
Ursula Valdez
Garnet Hayes
Aidan De Gaule
Apollo Kronidis
Jonas Winchester
Isobel Green
Kayla Miller
Gregory Bell
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Lucie Banken
Harley Fenwick
Ryan Green
Linette Puchard
Madame Leblanc
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Step Up And Be Sorted - Page 2 Empty Re: Step Up And Be Sorted

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 am

Gretch was new to the school and it showed, she wasn't very good at making friends and didn't really have any. That was okay though, she was used to being an outcast wherever she went. Even in her own house she was an outcast. Before Beauxbatons, she had gone to Hogwarts and was kicked out for bad behavior. She had been surprised that she had made it that long and that she was given a second chance. She was going to try to be on her best behavior and stay on her mother's good side. If she acted out, she would be on her way home and would be going to a muggle school near her home.

The new school year hadn't started in the best way for the sixth year, she had lost her favorite pet. Her beautiful spider had passed away right before school had started and that left her feeling even more alone. She knew that it was weird to claim a spider as her best friend, but she had been. And now she was gone. And Gretchen was left to fend for herself without her trusty sidekick.

She was nervous to get sorted. She had done this before but the second time around made her more nervous than she had been the first time. She didn't know why she was so nervous, she wasn't a first year and she had already attended her sorting ceremony at Hogwarts.

BURTON, GRETCHEN

Gretchen gulped, her mouth suddenly became super dry and her hands began to sweat. She carefully walked up and took her spot in front of the goblet. This was very different than Hogwarts and she had to admit that she liked the Sorting Hat more that this goblet thing. "Oh well," she whispered before sticking her index finger into the cup and swirling it around a bit.

What house would you like to be in and why should you be there?
Lumière

Gretchen honestly didn't care what house she was put into. Did she lie and just pick a house? But then she would have to explain why she thought she would be in that house. She probably shouldn't lie either since that might put her into the wrong house. "I don't care which house I'm put into," she answered truthfully. "I was a student at Hogwarts before this and I got into trouble and I'm just glad to have a second chance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynter Ashley Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 am

Wynter was nervous to say the least. This was the first time she was away from her family and she missed them terribly. Mostly her daddy. He was always there when she needed and wanted him to be. This was it, this is what she had been waiting for. Her stomach was doing flips and she thought she was going to throw up. She had to calm her breathing to keep her lunch down. She hadn't really made any friends beforehand and there was no one she could stand next to to calm herself down. She had met a third year on the way to school but she couldn't stand by him since he was already sorted. It wasn't fair that she hadn't met anyone her age.

She did scan the crowd for her new friend but didn't spot him so she gave up. The urge to stick her thumb in her mouth was strong but she held her hands together instead. She didn't want anyone to judge her and she just knew she would get picked on if someone caught her doing it. So, she would do it in the privacy of her dorm or when she was alone.

She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she almost didn't notice when it was her turn. She let out a long breath before making her way to the front of the dining hall. All eyes were on her and it felt like a million people were staring into her soul. She was so nervous. With a shaky hand, she stuck her finger into the goblet and waited.

The Sorting Goblet is aware of your lineage. Would you rather travel through time or be immortal?
Lumière

"I would like to travel through time," she said excitedly. There were so many possibilities. But there was only one thing that she wanted to do that mattered the most. "I want to meet my mom and ask her why she left me," she said quietly, hoping no one could hear that part.
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder Green Fri May 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Ryder was overwhelmed when he walked into the Grand Hall for the first time. He'd heard stories from his parents, his aunts and uncle and cousin, but none of them prepared him for the actual location. The architecture and detail in the room, as well as the magic taking place around them was so magnificent. And all the students sitting at their tables were a vast blue sea.

He followed all of the students to the front of the room and listened to instructions. Well, sort of listened. He was trying to find Wynter in the ocean of students in front of him and couldn't be bothered to listen. He was grateful that he could watch students before it was his turn. It seemed simple enough. Touch water, answer question.

When his name was "called," he stepped up to the goblet. His hand shook as he touched the water.

What type of music do you most enjoy?
Éclairage

Ryder shrugged. "I don't know. My mom is a professional dancer and there's always music playing. I hear all sorts. It would be hard to pick just one. Hip-hop, maybe?"
Ryder Green
Ryder Green
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: