Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

All My Fault

Go down

All My Fault Empty All My Fault

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Paige wasn't quite sure why she was starting to get so serious about quidditch when she never had been before. But suddenly when she was on the pitch she turned into a sugar crazy quidditch monster. Losing the first game had made her so upset that she had simply stopped showing mercy for the players she sent the bludgers at. During the first game she sent a bludger to her best mate and it hadn't hurt him but this game she was so determined to win she hit him hard. As soon as the end whistle was called she realized what exactly she had just done, most of his ribs on one side were broken and it was her fault. She had rushed to his side apologizing as many times as she possibly could until the professor told her to go with her teammates to the changing room. She had only left his side after she promised to visit him as soon as she changed.

She was true to her word and as soon as she listened to the post game announcements and changed out of her uniform she ran to the palace. By the time Paige got to the infirmary the Monsieur Avery had already fixed Char's broken ribs though they were sure to still hurt obviously. Before she was allowed to see him she was told that he still had a lot of bruising and would probably be very tried due to his pain medicine. She was only allowed to see him before he slept because she insisted enough. She went to his bed feeling super guilt. "Hey Char, you doing alright? I'm so sorry." She apologized for the hundredth time that day.

Back to top Go down

All My Fault Empty Re: All My Fault

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Charon looked tired and in a great deal of pain, broken ribs made breathing really hard. When he saw Paige he broke out into a small smile. Even if she had been the reason he was laying in the hospital, she was his best friend and besides if he thought Christian was a harsh captain, he couldn't imagine Osmund. He looked up at her. "I'm okay and it's fine Paige. The fall did more than the bludger." He offered another smile. "Thank you for coming though, Lucy is sound asleep from the meds, I needed someone to talk to. This place drives me insane."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 pm

It wasn't going to matter how many time Char told her it was alright and not really her fault that he was hurt, but she was going to feel just as guilty. While she was assured his ribs were mended she still felt bad because the bruising was sad to be the worst part of broken ribs sometimes. It was until he mentioned the other casualty from the game that she even remembered the other team had suffered from two fallen players. She wasn't sure how that girl went down though cause her and Osmund were both focused on taking out Char. Which when she said it like that made it sound even worse, and made her feel doubly guilty. "I promised you I was coming, did you think I wasn't going to show up. Let you stay here all by yourself with the smothering white everything. I really am sorry about that, I get a little carried away when I'm on the pitch." She told him drooping her head a bit at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:08 am

"Hey, it's fine." He smiled up at her. "You're an awesome beater who did her job right is all. I just happened to be on the receiving end." It was the truth, he was less mad at her than he was at that captain of theirs. Telling a player to target a keeper is pretty unfair. Of course you can do it, but it's frowned upon by fans, at least from what he knew. Still it was legal and Paige had gotten a great shot in on him. "Good job by you guys today. That broke some losing streak, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 am

Paige pulled a chair over next to Char's bed so she wasn't standing the whole time for she was sure it was going to be a while. She planned on staying there next to him until the sleepiness the healer said would come became too much and he wanted to sleep, it was the least she could do after hitting him. "I'm still sorry, though that guy, Monsieur Avery said you should be okay soon. I'm not really that good I'm still a beginner, I just happened to be in the right place for that hit, unfortunately for you." She told him honestly with a small half smile. "Yeah I hear last year Montagnard lost all three games. So I guess you found the right house to join with their awesome quidditch record." She told him teasingly. As if he got to choose what house he wanted, if that was true she would would have chosen the same house as him. There was no one in her house that she knew well enough to be friends with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:40 am

"Well..." He looked over at Lucy and suddenly felt a bit torn. Saying he would want to be in Montagnard with Paige wasn't true enough. He wanted to be with his best friend, obviously, but he'd fit into his own house really well, not even counting Lucy he had Cassandra to hang out with too. "I wish you were in my house. You'd get along with all of us. Lucy, Cassandra, you obviously already get along with me. You and Lucy would definitely get along. In some ways you guys are pretty alike." He said with a smile. That was true enough. He smiled at Paige and let out a yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 am

Paige would never admit it but she was a bit jealous of her best friend when he named off the friends he had made in his house. She hadn't made any friends and he was the only friend she had in the whole school, but it must be nice to have multiple friends in such a big school. He said that it would be nice if she had been put in the same house as him and his friends but she thought she really fit into the house that she was in. While she didn't exactly have any friends in her house she had people that she talked to in her classes and she felt like she fit well in their quidditch team, and her roommate seemed really cool. "I dunno I think I've gotten so used to being in Montagnard now it only seems weird to me to be in the other." She told him honestly. "But anyways the healer said the bruising is the only problem now, does it hurt a lot? I've never broke anything so I wouldn't know what broken bone bruising feels like. Not that I'm writing a paper or anything." She said starting to ramble now because she just wanted to make conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 am

Charon thought about it for a second. "Yea it does hurt, pretty badly too." He admitted. "It's hard to breath. Like someone is punching me in my stomach when I try." He said, but shrugged. "Oh well, an honorable injury in a quidditch match." He grinned at her. "Thank you for coming. I know you promised, but still. I hate hospitals and infirmaries and clinics, they're really unsettling and kind of gross." He shuddered. "The dentist is even worse. The dentist is like the worst thing ever." He sighed softly, wanting to be able to leave the blasted room and hang out, but he was confined for at least a day or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down