Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Exploring with a....Cat?

Go down

Exploring with a....Cat? Empty Exploring with a....Cat?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 pm

This was the day to explore, thought Caleb. The weekend was the perfect time. No classes and no responsibilities. Caleb put his kitten, Candy, safely into his book bag then put it on his back. She needed to see the castle too. She barely got out of Caleb's dorm. "Let's go on an adverture!" Caleb threw his fist in the air. He made sure he didn't forget anything before he left his dorm and headed out.

His first stop was the Southwest Tower. He had already been there before, but he hadn't spent much time there. He got on his knees, took off his book bag, then let Candy out. "Isn't it SO cool?" he asked the kitten that was now sniffing its surrounding. She meowed in response and rubbed against his leg. He pulled a treat out of his pocket and fed it to her. She began to purr as he pet her ear.

When he heard footsteps coming towards him, he carefully put Candy back in his bag and picked the bag up gently. He wasn't sure if she was allowed to be here and if she was allowed out of his dorm. "Hello?" Candy meowed softly in the bag, wanting out. "Shhh," he whispered. He did not want to get into trouble.

Back to top Go down

Exploring with a....Cat? Empty Re: Exploring with a....Cat?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Finlay roamed the halls of the palace for a while, eventually ending up in the Southwest Tower. When he got to the top he spotted a blonde first year he recognized from the halls. Caleb, Finlay thought his name was. He saw they younger boy hiding something in his backpack but let him think he had gotten away with it. "Hey." Finlay called. "How are you? My name's Finlay. You shouldn't shush bags. It's weird." Finlay blabbered on, smiling brightly. It had been a relatively uneventful weekend up to that point and he was craving entertainment. "You gonna tell me what's in the bag?" He pestered on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Candy meowed once again, their cover had been blown. Caleb smiled sheepishly at the boy. "Swear you won't tell?" He opened his book bag back up and Candy's head popped out. She began to meier, wanting out of the bag. Caleb got down on his knees and let Candy out. "Don't run off," he warned the curious kitten.

He stood back up and held out his hand. "Caleb. Caleb Miller. Nice to meet you Finlay." He knew that this boy had to be older than him, he had seen him around before. Probably in the halls. "That's Candy, my curious kitten." He nodded towards the white kitten that was now pouncing on Caleb's book bag, probably attacking it for revenge. "Oh, and I'm fine. How are you?" Caleb smiled, he was ready to make a new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 pm

"I'm fine too. Your kitten is so cute." Finlay held out his hand for the animal to approach him. The little white fluff ball raced towards him and rubbed her head on his hand, starting to purr. Finlay let out an almost inaudible 'aww' and scratched behind her ears. She felt as soft as silk and he smiled. "So what brings you to the tower?" He asked curiously. He himself was there to be alone and think but he decided that running into Caleb and his cat was was a much better outcome than the one he had originally planned. Truth be told, he preferred not to be alone anyway, but even in his second year he was still quite lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Candy seemed to love the other boy and purred at his touch. "She likes you! Probably not as much as me or Quinn, but she likes you!" It wasn't hard for Candy to like someone. She was a friendly cat and enjoyed attention. She also loved sleeping and being curious. "Oh, we came to explore! Candy has never been here before. I'm not even sure if she's even allowed out of my room. But oh well! She was getting quite lonely when I was gone. So, this was a way to make it up to her I guess." Caleb always loved his adventures with his little companion. She made it more fun. "She's my traveling buddy." Caleb smiled at the kitten. "She was named after my favorite thing, candy. Though, I guess now she's my favorite thing." Caleb chuckled, he wasn't sure which he liked better.

Caleb always had a problem with talking, he never knew when to quit. "So, want to join us? It would be really fun! I think Candy would enjoy you company." He hoped the boy said yes and would accompany him and Candy on their adventure. "It's an adventure!" He felt just like a pirate. "My pirate name will be....Captain Awesome! And that is Miss Candy of the Seven Seas." Candy meowed, she enjoyed the name. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Finlay smiled at the boy's exclaimations that the cat liked him. Animals did always tend to like him. The boy was so whimsical, so excited and happy, like a newborn."Umm... I suppose my pirate name will be... NoBeard the pirate. I'll be your first mate." He chuckled. It was a little fun to act so childish, and since he was brought up as an only child he never really got the chance to play make believe with other children. "Are we searching for a map? Or perhaps we've already got one and are on the hunt for treasure? Either way, it sounds like a jolly adventure on the high seas." Finlay continued with the charade, actually growing a little bit excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down