Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Lakeside Lazy Day

Go down

A Lakeside Lazy Day Empty A Lakeside Lazy Day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Charon quickly hurried down the path to Silver Lake to sit with Paige. He smiled, excited to spend the day with her. Even if she'd nailed him with a bludger in the game several days prior. He walked across until he saw her and smirked. He quickly hid in behind her silently. Payback would be sweet. He jumped out with a loud "BOO!:" before laughing and settling down next to her. Charon was grinning over his own antics, giving himself a mental pat on the back. He pulled out a bag of candy and set it down in front of them.

Back to top Go down

A Lakeside Lazy Day Empty Re: A Lakeside Lazy Day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Paige loved being at school, she felt so grown up now that she was here. She had always thought her brother was so cool because he went to the magic palace and now she was just like him. She had dreamed about living her for as long as she could remember. Now that she was here though she found that not everyday isn't super exciting, some days were just plain boring, like today. She had finished all of her homework, she was out of candy, and she didn't know where her only friend was. She decided to go for a walk with Prince, he stopped on the edge of the lake to play with some cattails. Since he seemed so pleased playing with them like that she decided to just sit there near the lake. The young blonde sat on the ground with her palms on the ground to hold her up. She watched Prince bat at the cattails fro a while. Suddenly her best mate showed up out of no where scaring her, she jumped up in a straighter sitting position. "Bloody hell Char!" She yelled in surprise. "Oh but you have candy." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Charon grinned. "You're so easy to please." He said with a smirk. "Help yourself to whatever you want in there. You've earned it after I got you so good." He said proudly. "You earned it after hitting me with that bludger. It was like a bloody freight train hitting my leg. But all's well that ends well." He smiled. Charon grinned and kicked off his shoes and socks, dangling his feet in the water. "So, whatcha doing?" He asked with a mild curiosity. "You're out here all alone." He said, softly. "Glad I found you though, needed someone to share that bag with and who better than my best friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down