Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Ready, Set, Go!

Go down

Ready, Set, Go! Empty Ready, Set, Go!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

After going on her shopping trip and meeting all of the amazing people Paige found it really hard to go back home and wait around until school actually started. She had felt so alone after being surrounded by so many people just like her. It seemed like months and months went by until she got to go get on the carriages to go to school when in reality it was only a few weeks if that. But now it was finally time for her to go to the palace that was going to be her second home for seven years of her life. She wasn't sure how she was going to feel about being away from her parents for so long every year but she was glad that she had her brother near her if she ever needed someone to talk to about it, surely he would always be there for her right? She decided not to think about that right now though cause this was a happy time and she didn't want to think of unhappy things.

Paige said he goodbyes to her parents and followed her brother into the carriage. Before going to Amethyst Alley she had worried that she might have to awkwardly sit with Xavior and his friends but she had met a new friend there that she could sit with instead. She looked around a bit to see if she could find him but he wasn't in any of the rooms so she found an empty one and decided to wait there, hoping he would come find her. She placed her trunk in the space above the seat and took her new kitten out of its cage, placing her on the seat next to her.

Back to top Go down

Ready, Set, Go! Empty Re: Ready, Set, Go!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 am

Charon felt horrible, he was running late and Paige probably hated him now. His mother had gotten all sappy and delayed his arrival at the carriages. He quickly said goodbye to his dad who was starting to get all sappy too, he just wanted to go sit with Paige, who probably already forgot about him anyways, but it was still worth the shot, he hurried towards the carriages looking in all of them, Charon finally saw Paige and jumped up into her carriage. "I am so sorry I'm late." He said softly. "I got us some candies for the ride if you want any though, to make up for my lateness."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:54 am

Paige sat alone in her room of the carriage with only her little kitten to keep her company. She went to look out the window and noticed that most of the people that had been standing around and talking outside were already clearing out. Looks like it was about time for the carriage to take off, but she was still alone. She guessed that was only to be expected, after all it had been a few weeks since she had seen her new friend and they did only see each other for just that one day. It only made sense that he wouldn't remember her, that was okay though she could just take a nap on the way to the school and cuddle with her Prince. The little orange kitten could make a person sleepy quickly when he cuddled close to them.

Just when she thought it would be able time for the large carriage to take flight the door to her room opened and in stepped Char. She sat up a bit straighter from the slouch she had been in when considering a nap and smiled. "I thought you forgot about me." She told him honestly but he face lit up when he mentioned candy. "I suppose if you have candy I could forgive such lateness." She said teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:14 am

Charon sat down, his little white kitten nestled into his lap as he handed her a large pouch of candy. "Pick whatever you'd like." He said, smiling a bit. He stroked the kitten's fur. "My mum bought it for me to bribe people into friendship." He laughed and smiled happily. "I'm so glad summer is finally over, I've been reading every spell book possible, it's been killing me not to try any of them." He explained. "I'm kind of a huge nerd, just so you know." He laughed again and opened his smaller of the two large dufflebags he brought on with him, it was literally filled with books, some muggle, some wizard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 am

Paige smiled softly at her friend, happy that he had finally showed up. She took the pouch he offered her and took out a single piece of hard candy before tossing it back to him. She stuck it in her mouth happily. She raised her eyebrows at his comment about his mum giving him the candy to bribe people to be friends with him. It completely baffled her, she was his friend and she didn't need any sort of bribery. "Why would your mum do that? Don't people just like you without candy?" She asked him seriously confused. She considered him her best friend so this confused her greatly.

But she was glad to hear that she hadn't been the only one to read all of her school books already, it sure made her feel less weird. During the past few weeks Paige, who wasn't really a big book reader, had gone and read almost all of her textbooks. "I suppose that makes me a huge nerd too cause I've already read most of the textbooks too." She told him with a giggle. "Oh and I don't think I saw you after I got him so now I want to introduce you to Prince." She told him excitedly before picking up her orange kitten and showing him to Char.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Charon looked away at the question, when he attended muggle school people had thought he was rather strange, so every year on the first day of school his mom had given him a bag of candy to bribe people to hang out with him, it was more of a tradition at this point than anything else, but he had a best friend now, he didn't need bribery, he took out a lollipop and twisted the paper off. "I didn't have many friends when I went to muggle school." He stretched and looked at her cat. "Aww, he's awesome!" Charon grinned and scratched her kitten's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down