Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Homemade Dynamite

4 posters

Go down

Homemade Dynamite Empty Homemade Dynamite

Post by Alexia Taku Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Ever since Alexia had begun dating Rush, her time was taken mostly up by him. She made sure to make time for her friends and if she was wanted by her friends, she made sure she made time for them. She was at Rush's place just as much as she was her own; sometimes spending the nights away from each other. Alexia spent most of her other time with Teddy and Rowan was still away in New York but would be home soon. Alexia hadn't heard much from the other woman but she knew that Adam had gone to New York for Rowan's album. She would ask about it when Rowan was ready but she was dying to know. She'd know eventually. Alexia hadn't told Rowan about Rush but if Rowan had access to the internet then she already knew and she didn't want to bother Rowan because they hadn't talked since she left.

Alexia loved both Teddy and Rush to bits and pieces and tried to get them together whenever she could whether it be a night in or somewhere out. Tonight was Rush's album's release party and Rush extended an invitation to Teddy. Alexia had wanted to match with Teddy but Teddy declined saying that she should match with Rush instead. Instead of matching with Rush, who decided to wear a deep orange dress pants with a white dress shirt and a matching ascot tie, Alexia wore a jean skirt and a t-shirt with Rush's new album printed on it. It was the very first of his merch to be made for the new album.

Alexia had gotten ready with Teddy at their house before they met Rush at The Enchanted Mermaid. She linked her arm with Teddy's and entered the building. "What a crowd," Alexia commented with a smile. She was incredibly proud of her boyfriend for his hard work. She squeezed Teddy's arm and smiled at him. Her eyes immediately landed on her boyfriend and she made her way over to him. She let go of Teddy's arm and wrapped her arms around her love. "I'm so proud!"

Thank you, love Rush placed a kiss to Alexia's cheek and smiled at Teddy. Hello, Teddy. He turned his attention back to Alexia. There are some people I would like you to meet if I could steal you away for a moment.

"I'll be right back Teddy,' Alexia promised before getting wrapped up in Rush.
Alexia Taku
Alexia Taku
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Homemade Dynamite Empty Re: Homemade Dynamite

Post by Oliver Clark Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Oliver Clark knew a few people here and there and brushed elbows with many people. Though he could not hold a tune himself, he knew a few musicians from mutual friends or work. He knew Rush through a mutual friend and had maybe been in the same circle as him before. But said mutual friend made sure Oliver had an invitation to the release party. Oliver liked his music and never missed the chance to go to a party.

He decided on a pair of dark purple dress pants and a white button-down and his hair was styled messily. He sipped on a glass of wine as he made his rounds greeting people he knew. As he passed by a mad he had never seen, he accidentally bumped shoulders with him, some of his wine spilled from his glass but it wasn't more than a few drops. "I'm very sorry," he turned to the man he had bumped into. He was thankful he didn't have a glass that he could have bumped. "Let me get you a drink to make it up to you. What are you drinking?"

Oliver seemed to be meeting people in messy ways recently. It was strange and he vowed to be more careful with his food and drinks. "I'm Oliver, by the way." But maybe this guy already knew who he was, he was famous after all. Maybe not musically like the other people around him but he was a well-known actor.
Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thomas Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Teddy almost wished he hadn't agreed to go to this party, but he wanted to be here for Rush. They'd become friends since he and Alexia had started dating and he definitely supported the relationship, as well as his album. Teddy just wasn't much of a party person, especially one where you wore a white button down shirt and a navy tie and khaki slacks. He knew that here soon, he'd be going on an arena tour and around up to ten thousand people a night, so he needed to broaden his social horizons. It's not like this was so bad. These were Rush's friends and Cake Records folks. Teddy fit right in, technically, even though he smiled and nodded more than he spoke.

Alexia had excused herself to talk to her Cake Records folks almost immediately after walking in the door, so they'd been split up for quite some time when he saw her step into the ladies restroom. He started walking towards it so he could chat with her when she was finished. As he walked, he accidentally bumped into a shoulder. "I'm sorry," he apologized. A few splats of wine had splashed onto Teddy's shirt, but other than that, he was unruffled.

Teddy realized that he couldn't just smile and nod out of this one. "Just punch or water, please. I'm Teddy," he replied to the younger man.
Teddy Thomas
Teddy Thomas
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Clark Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 pm

It took a moment for Oliver to recognize where he had heard that name from. This was the guy that was touring with Alexia, who was dating the guy who was hosting the party and was also a pretty decent musician herself. It wasn't what Oliver listened to but he could appricate her talent. He decided to not come out and say that he kind of knew who he was instead he smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Teddy." He nodded towards the bar. "I'll be back with that punch."

He left the other man to go the bar, weaving his way through the crowd of people and saying hello to whoever he knew. He ordered Teddy's drink and then a glass of red wine for himself. Oliver had a respect for alcohol and had collections of a variety of different alcohols. He was most proud of his wine collection but his scotch was almost as impressive. He handed Teddy his drink once he was back from the bar then took a sip from his wine. "Do you know the artist?"
Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thomas Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Teddy nodded politely, and grinned He hoped it looked genuine. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to this man, but Alexia was fast and he needed to catch her still.

"Thank you," he said taking the glass of punch. He took a sip and a nervous glance towards the door. He caught another glimpse of Alexia leaving the room entirely. Great, he thought. He really was stuck.

"Yes, Rush dates my roommate," he answered after swallowing "I think for a month and a half or so now. Do you know him or do you work for Cake?" Teddy hadn't seen this man's face before, but he could possibly have worked at another branch.
Teddy Thomas
Teddy Thomas
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rush Russo Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Rush had only lived in Paris for a few months, but in those few months, he'd recorded his album, found a little apartment, and had himself some friends and a girlfriend. He was finally living his dream. This release party was exhilarating. If he could tell his ten-year-old self where he was, he'd be so proud.

He had invited his girlfriend and her roommate to meet him tonight, but first, he had to bump elbows with everyone at the party. This was the easy part for Rush. Socializing came naturally to him. He'd picked up all kinds of friends travelling with his music and a lot of them were here to celebrate with him tonight. When Alexia arrived, she was dressed in one of his new merch t-shirts. He couldn't help bt smile at her and he welcomed her hug. He thanked her generously and greeted Teddy, who'd become a friend.

He winked at Alexia where Teddy couldn't see. He wasn't suggesting she ditch her friend, but he really did need to take her to meet a few friends. "Special friends. I won't keep her too long," he promised.

He offered his arm out for her to grab. "Hi, love. I missed you this week," he told her He'd been working most of the week. He'd seen her Monday night, but only for a few hours since he'd had to be in the office early the next morning. He led her away from the noise of the party and off towards the backstage area. He'd performed at this venue several times, so he was quite familiar with where he could get privacy. He grinned at her before pushing a door open at the very end of the hallway Once they were inside, he pulled her back into his arms. "Thank you for being here," he told her before connecting their lips.

Last edited by Rush Russo on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rush Russo
Rush Russo
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Taku Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Alexia loved meeting new friends but one thing that didn't click was the wink Rush had sent her. She was too excited to meet new people to realize that the wink meant something else. "I love meeting new people," Alexia grinned, taking Rush's arm. She squeezed his arm and smiled up at him, curse her shortness. It just wasn't fair. How did Kimi turn out so tall? Did their mom eat all the green beans while she was pregnant with Kimi?  "I missed you too," she replied softly, wanting to keep the moment between the two of them. The two had met at a very busy moment in Rush's life which Alexia could relate to all too well and she didn't mind the lack of attention she had been receiving lately. Though she couldn't say wasn't going to act like a koala when this was all over. "If we don't go to your place, eat takeout, and cuddle after this I will scream. Not to be dramatic." Of course, she wouldn't actually scream but she would be a very unhappy Alexia.

She soon realized that they weren't actually meeting any special friends when Rush led her away from the party and towards the backstage area of the venue. Alexia didn't have time to reply before he connected their lips, she gripped his shirt for stability as she had to look up because of the height difference. She didn't mind it so much unless her neck started to hurt and she had to make him lower himself down or pick her up. "I've already bought ten copies, I'm so proud," Alexia giggled once she pulled away from him and got enough air back in her lungs. Her fingers were still tangled in his shirt but she couldn't have been bothered to remove them. "How does it feel to be the next biggest artist at Cake? You're definitely my favorite," she said before placing another soft kiss to Rush's lips. "Just don't tell Rowan or Jonas or Parker or Chris or Derek or-" Alexia to a gulp of air to continue on but instead her eyebrows scrunched together. "I forget wherever I was going with that." She giggled instead.

Last edited by Alexia Taku on Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexia Taku
Alexia Taku
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Clark Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:48 am

Oliver didn't know Rush personally but he ran with the same circles as him and he had mutual friends. He had maybe had a conversation or two with the other man but sometimes parties and people blurred in Oliver's mind if he enjoyed himself too much at said parties. It didn't happen often but he was known to have a good time when did have a little too much to drink. He wasn't going to drink much tonight, he decided, only sticking with his wine. He'd maybe have three glasses that night and this was only his first.

"Alexia is your roommate?" He didn't know they were roommates, just that they were touring together. "You must be the guy that's touring with her, it's the next big music thing happening. Everyone is talking about it." Oliver didn't keep up much with the music industry but he had friends that did or were musicians.

"I can't sing to save my life," Oliver admitted with a chuckle. "I just have mutual friends. I'm an actor; which I guess I'm okay at. But singing; I'll leave that to the professionals."
Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum