Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Quidditch Royalty

Go down

Quidditch Royalty Empty Quidditch Royalty

Post by Hannah Carder Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 am

History of Magic was Hannah's least favorite class. It had been since first year. In her opinion, there wasn't anything practical that one could do with knowing history. You could use Charms and Transfiguration and Potions and Defense Against The Dark Arts. One could even argue that you could use Potions in the real world. But not history, unless you wanted to be a historian, which sounded extremely boring. And since she had that opinion, and since she shared this class with her pal, Gilroy, she paid very little attention to Professor Fortier and used his class as an opportunity to pass notes or chit chat with him.

Dearest Butthead,

You're a decent flyer. It's never too late to take up Quidditch. Or you can be my assistant in Students Appreciating Quidditch club. It's only three practices a week and one club day a month. Three games a year, Finny. My sister is shorter and smaller than you and she was a beater. You could totally do it. You have no angle to argue from! Unless you're afraid of getting your butt kicked by me.

Her Royal Highness,
Queen Hannah

She signed her note with her name and a smiley face, and then added,

P.S. Please actually consider, Gilroy. I'll charm my broomstick to have violet and silver streamers throughout if you join.
Hannah Carder
Hannah Carder
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Royalty Empty Re: Quidditch Royalty

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Gilroy focused on his classes as much as the average student. As such it was very easy to catch his attention. Hannah was one of his closest friends at Beauxbatons and would use any opportunity to speak with her, even if it involved passing notes in class. His fascination with Quidditch was a topic of conversation with Hannah as she would always try to convince him to join the team.

Salutations Nerd

I have spent a great deal of time studying and practicing with Quidditch but I doubt I would be any good at the sport. I need not mention your skills as you take every chance you get to tell me how professional you are. No doubt you would indeed kick my aforementioned "Butt". I Like Quidditch and hate my fears but I like flying. It's a little irrational to be honest but I may take your offer.

Sincerely Gilroy Finnegan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Carder Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:54 am

Lord Baron Butthead,

I think you would make an excellent Beater. You have nothing to fear with a bat in your hand. Or maybe a Keeper. What are you doing after classes are out? We can meet on the Quidditch Pitch and do some experiments if you'd like. Maybe my sister will show up to help out if I ask.

-Hannah The Greatest Chaser in History

Hannah's older sister was the captain of Lumiere's team and soon, Hannah would take her place. Or at least, that's what she hoped. She smiled to herself as she thought of Marli showing up to the pitch to help an Eclairage student. Maybe she would ask Leo, the Seeker of Lumiere to help instead. He was a lot nicer than Marli.
Hannah Carder
Hannah Carder
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:31 am

Dearest Queen of the Nerd People

You should show me some of the positions after class, there are some things I don't fully understand. Most of them anyway. I might have been slacking with the research you gave me. Call it lack of motivation. I do want to learn I just need a new atmosphere to learn in. I propose we go outside and study under a tree, maybe get a snack. I look forward to practice.

P.S. I couldn't think of any other insult that made fun of or complimented your passion for learning

Gilroy made an effort to put heart into learning more about quidditch. Hannahs passion for the sport only drew Gilroy closer. He enjoyed spending time with Hannah but always felt out of place. She eventually caught on to Gilroy's attempts at hiding his knowledge about quidditch. With a wall standing behind him Gilroy has a lot of catching up to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down