Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Image Hosting

Go down

Image Hosting Empty Image Hosting

Post by Minister Viridian Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi! It's been awhile! Hope y'all are good!

I just wanted to tell you guys about Photobucket's recent policy change and what that means for our site!

So Photobucket, the image hosting site we use for all of the images on this site, has recently changed its policy on hosting. Basically, if I want to embed images onto this site from Photobucket, I have to pay $299 a year to do so.

That's literally not going to happen. I love our website and I spend a little bit of money every six months to make it ad free for our members, but that's like, $6 a month. That's reasonable. But not almost 300.

So that being said, I need to find a new image hosting site and re-upload the 200+ images we use on this site to it. In addition, I have to hunt down the old images that are no longer on my computer. It's going to take some time to do all that. I hope to have that done by this weekend, but until then, you'll have to bear with me on the broken images of the site.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Happy posting!
Minister Viridian
Minister Viridian
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum