Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Wishing Well

Go down

A Wishing Well Empty A Wishing Well

Post by Andrea Ritter Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:12 pm

This school is confusing to the uninitiated. It helps to know someone before first year who can explain all the things unfamiliar with growing up in the muggle world. I messed up that opportunity. If I hadn't I may have found out secrets much earlier than I did. From that, I learned that a muggleborn, if they are able to go back far enough into their history, may find out they were not the only one in their family to have magical ability.

Prefectship was difficult and utterly unexpected. Apparently a poor academic record does not exempt you from the honour of receiving the badge. I am sure some enjoyed the perks but who enjoys reporting rule breakers? Never me. If I could go back to first year I believe I might have played up a lot more than I did. My lack of rule breaking would have been the reason for the badge.

Trying to get a holiday job when you live in amongst muggles is impossible unless you are good at lying or forgery. I'm bad at both. On the bright side, I did manage to secure a job which didn't require either before I graduated. How many final year students at any school can make that claim? My cousin is going to university so that doesn't count. It's not a job.

The highlight of my time here was announcing Quidditch. It may be a very confusing game with the weird idea of catching a small flying ball being worth 150 points thus making it nigh onto impossible to win if your seeker doesn't catch the snitch but it was fun. Not bad for someone who has no wish to play sport herself. Maybe one day I'll go onto announcing Quidditch for the French League.

Now my time at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic is coming to a close I realise that I may miss this place more than I thought. Very odd thoughts for a girl who didn't want to be a witch.

Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum