Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Chit Chat

2 posters

Go down

Chit Chat Empty Chit Chat

Post by Jakob Hayes Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 am

School was unbelievably boring and Jakob wished it were winter vacation. The gifts were the best part and his dad always went above and beyond when it came to getting Jakob all the quidditch gear he needed and wanted. At the beginning of the school year, he had shown off his new broom and flirted with all the pretty girls. Jakob was what some people called 'popular' and had a new girlfriend about every month, sometimes he would take breaks. He didn't take any of his relationships seriously and he didn't get to know any of the girls well enough to continue to be friends with any of them. He didn't really care about the girls he hurt or the things he did, he didn't think much of what his actions would cause.

The weather was too cold for the boy so he decided to stay inside and stay warm. His mother had sent both him and his brother, Reese, sweaters that she knit herself. She was always so proud of them and Jakob only wore them to make his mother happy. This week, he was talking to a brunette that was a year younger than him and followed him around like a puppy. He would get her hopes up and watch her do anything for him.

"Oh come on, Raj, there's this red head that is dying to date you. I don't know why you're not interested." He had been trying to get his friend to go out with this girl and he just wouldn't do it. He'd say 'no' and that was the end of that. He didn't say why and he would change the subject as quickly as possible. "Tell me."
Jakob Hayes
Jakob Hayes
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat

Post by Rajan Ashley Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:27 am

The summer had been pretty uneventful for Raj and he had only did a bit of travelling during those hot days. He spent a lot of that time thinking about the year before and he couldn't get this one girl off of his mind. Though, he couldn't tell anyone about her. He had an image that he had to keep and he didn't feel the need to tell any of his friends about the girl. He didn't want anyone making fun of him for liking a girl and only one girl. A lot of the boys his age had multiple girlfriends or talked to multiple girls. But he didn't do that nor did he want to. And there were plenty of girls that would be dying to be on his arm and he only wanted one.

And he refused to tell her that, she was too nice and too pretty for him. Too wonderful and so caring. None of his friends would understand it, they were so dense and small minded. He could be that way sometimes too but at least he was a bit more open than some of the chaps he spent his time with. One of those chaps was Jakob and he had a new girl on his arms every week or so it seemed that way. And he thought he was so cool, but Raj didn't think he was all that cool. He didn't say anything though since Jakob was more popular than him and could ruin his reputation. "I'm not interested in dating," Raj said for the millionth time. He took a sip of his hot chocolate, it seemed to warm his soul and body. "I'm just not interested."

He sat across from his friend and the fire was keeping them warm. "Shouldn't you be bragging about your dad buying you a new broom or something?" Raj didn't have much room to talk himself, he was always bragging about his wealth and all the things that went along with his riches.
Rajan Ashley
Rajan Ashley
Adult
Adult

Virgo Posts : 25

Back to top Go down