Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Which is Mightier: the Pen Or the Quill?

Go down

Which is Mightier: the Pen Or the Quill? Empty Which is Mightier: the Pen Or the Quill?

Post by Andrea Ritter Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Andrea's patrol of the fourth floor was very quiet. No-one was around. The portrait gallery was unusually silent with the portraits either asleep or off visiting other paintings around the palace. No-one was breaking curfew in the student commons. Nothing. A complete waste of time in Andrea's opinion but still she had to stay until it was time for her to go back to her dormitory.

She yawned and began to walk past the gallery again where she could hear soft snores of portraits within. Her foot then came out from under her and Andrea gasped as she watched a ball point pen roll away to hit the wall opposite her. "That wasn't there before," she remarked and walked over to pick it up. In a louder voice she added, "alright who is out here after curfew? And why have you been using a muggle pen?" She gave the pen a closer inspection. The type of pen you'd give someone on a special occasion. Andrea gave the button up the top a click and nodded. The sort of pen she'd love to use if she weren't stuck with having to use a quill and ink for her assignments.

Thinking up on the niceness of it she thought she might have come up with the perfect way of bringing out the curfew breaker. "It's a nice pen. Perhaps I'll keep it for myself."
Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum