Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Superstition

2 posters

Go down

Superstition Empty Superstition

Post by Harley Fenwick Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Nyx had recently come down with an illness, and Harley suspected it was from the recent move and lack of attention she was receiving. To help Nyx with the transition into their new home, Harley had decided tot ry and bribe Nyx with her favourite treats, sold only at the pet store she was bought from.

Unfortunately, it seemed that in the last two years, which was when Harley last visited the store, they had moved the treats to a different spot and she was now struggling to find them. She walked into the feline section, hoping to find a worker to help her find the items she was looking for, but instead found what seemed to be a student looking at the multiple cages holding the cats for sale. The student seemed particularly interested with a black cat that was sleeping softly in the cage. She smiled, thinking fondly of Nyx and her resemblance to the cat in the cage, and walked over to the student. "You know, it's just a myth that black cats are unlucky. In fact, they're the luckiest ones to me."
Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Superstition Empty Re: Superstition

Post by Lucie Banken Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 am

It'd been a few years since her pet hedgehog Sathya died and Lucie felt it was finally time she bought a new pet. Not another hedgehog. She needed something different. Something not at all hedgehog like. It was a difficult decision to make and she'd wandered around the shop twice so far with no idea what she really wanted in a pet.

She stopped near the cats, a little way down from where a student was looking at a black cat. A cat perhaps? She frowned and was about to move off when she saw and heard a blonde witch speak with the student. "It's small dogs which are unlucky," she remarked from behind the other witch. "Sorry. I didn't mean to speak out of turn." Lucie shrugged a little uncomfortably at belatedly realising what she'd just done. She's spent too much time either alone or with her Quidditch team. No social skills at all.
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum