Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Daddy and Daughter Lunch

2 posters

Go down

Daddy and Daughter Lunch Empty Daddy and Daughter Lunch

Post by Wynter Ashley Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am

It was now lunch time and as promised, Wynter met up with her father. She was so hungry and wanted so much food. She spotted him easily in the ground and ran over to him. It was a bit busy since it was lunch time and it was noisy. She wished that he had chosen a quieter place to have lunch. But she didn't mind so much. "I want a pb&j," she stated to her father. She hadn't glanced at the menu and didn't want to, she knew what she wanted. A frown spread across the young girl's face as she was told they didn't sell that there. Then what was the point of selling food in the first place? If they didn't have her favorite food then they shouldn't have any food at all. "I'm not hungry," she said before folding her arms over her chest and pouting.

Her stomach gave her away though, it growled loudly. And Ryan ordered for the both of them when a waitress arrived to take their order. Wynter wanted to protest and whine about not wanting what he had ordered her. But she was too hungry and didn't want to argue on an empty stomach. "I want a pet," she stated. She had been given the talk about owning a pet and how hard it would be. But it was okay with both Ryan and his wife.
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Daddy and Daughter Lunch Empty Re: Daddy and Daughter Lunch

Post by Ryan Green Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Ryan's little girl was growing up so fast and soon he would no longer be able to call her a little girl. Soon she would be too old for him to pick up and spin around. Soon she would be a teenager and Ryan was so not ready for that. So, he was going to savor these days while he could. And he was going to spoil his little princess until she wanted him to stop and hopefully that was never. He wanted her to always be his little princess. He had plans to meet up with her for lunch, he had let her explore on her own for a while and now it was lunchtime. The pub was a bit busy and Ryan's eyes searched the crowd for his sweet little girl. Soon, she was in view and sitting in front of him. Before he could even ask how she was and how her little adventure went, she stated that she wanted a pb&j sandwich. "Sweetie, they don't have those here." He rolled his eyes when she said she wasn't hungry, she was his daughter after all. If she didn't get her way then she pouted. "She'll have a grilled cheese," he said to the waitress once she arrived at their table. "And I'll have the same. With some fries. And two milkshakes," he grinned at his daughter.

He raised an eyebrow. "A pet? Are you sure?" Of course it was okay with both him and Serah but he wasn't sure if she was ready for a pet. "It's a big job," he warned. He wasn't going to say no to her because he had a pet when he was her age. "What do you have in mind?"
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum