Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cheshire Cats

Go down

Cheshire Cats Empty Cheshire Cats

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm

This was going to be their first 'prank' of the year and man was Sawyer excited. It had been awhile since he had messed with anyone, he had been busy with some studies for the past couple of weeks but finally they found time. It was a nice pleasant weekend, the sun was out and it was a great day to be outside enjoying ones self. Unless you were the twins and their lucky winner of the day. They picked an empty corridor or one that should be mostly empty for a lot of the day since they only really important thing on this floor was the DADA room that was not in use on the weekend. Today the two trouble makers made sure that their outfits looked exactly the same down to every detail. 

The two of them stood opposite each other in the corridor waiting for some innocent passer-by to fall prey to them. Suddenly Sawyer noticed that Payton's hair was brush to the other side, like it always was but that made him different. So he signaled across the corridor for him to brush it the other way. He then went back down the corridor where they had come from a bit so they were staggered and stood behind a pillar. As soon as a student came down the hall the game was on.

Back to top Go down

Cheshire Cats Empty Re: Cheshire Cats

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Payton was excited to pull this prank, him and Sawyer had thought of it together and it was sure to be a good one. He just wanted someone to pass by already so they could trick them into thinking their was only one twin. It was sure to be a hit. It wasn't like anyone hadn't mixed them up before and gotten confused. This was more fun than having someone guess who was who. Which did get pretty annoying, but Payton knew it wasn't their fault, they did look alike as some twins do.

Payton saw Sawyer's signal and hurried to fix his hair and parted it to the same side as Sawyer's. He leaned against a pillar, looking around for a victim. He wasn't one to usually get so excited, but this was something they had never done before. A smirk played on his face as he thought about how good this prank was going to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 am

The weather was absolutely stunning out, or so Persephone was told by her roommate who had left her alone in the room to join the warm weather while Percy was stuck finishing a project. It had been due the day prior, but Persephone had forgotten and the professor had been kind to her, allowing for it to be turned in late. 

She wanted to be outside though, and sitting by the window wasn't helping at all, for, every now and then her eyes strayed from her paper and met with the sight of children playing on the grounds, like she had desired. "One day more wouldn't hurt too much, would it?" Persephone reasoned, knowing well that she was pushing her luck. But that would have to do as she rested her work down and headed out of the darkness of her dorm to the outdoors, skipping down the corridor as she traveled. 

"I'm going to play outside! I'm going to play outside!" She sung in a non-melodic tune as she traveled, unaware of her surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 am

Sawyer stood ever so still especially for him it was getting hard. He stayed very quiet and finally he heard footsteps headed their way and even singing. Well this girl sure was happy that might make this easier or at least safer. If she was happy she might not try to curse one of the twins. As the footsteps got closer to the pillar Sawyer was behind though he forgot about the possible danger and forges ahead. He slide out from behind his pillar and looked to see who was their victim.He quickly learned that he knew thia girl from his shopping trip well he wasnt sure how that was going tto affect thia so he continued. "Why hello there long time no see. Wanna see a magic trick? I bet you've seen anyone do this yet." He asked with a smirk as he walked next to her until they neared the pillar Payton was behind and hopefully she would say year by then. The minute the got to the 'magic' spot for Payton to appear Sawyer slipped behind the nearest pillar and super quietly ran ahead to the next one while the 'other him' distracted their victim.

He made sure to muffle the sound of his footsteps across the stone floor. Something which the boys had spent some time perfecting might I add. The mischievous boy smiled as he listened to his brother talk to the girl. With any luck this would work out and the girl would believe that both of them was Sawyer or just Payton and she was convinced that be had just learned to teleport across the hall and back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Payton came from behind the pillar he had been hiding behind after Sawyer had hid. "Like my trick?" Payton smirked and did a bow. He hoped the girl didn't notice there were two of them and thought they were the same person. People always thought they were the same person until they met both of them. But people would still confuse them for one another. Why not take advantage of it? Even when they were younger, they would switch places, which caused hell for whoever they had pulled the switch on. "Fun trick right? Took me a while to perfect it. But I think its perfect now. Don't you think?"

He remembered the girl from his visit to the pet shop where he had gotten Darcy. And when he had pretended to be Sawyer. That meant that the girl didn't know there was two of them and only knew about Sawyer. Which made the prank much easier and funnier. "Are you enjoying yourself on this nice day?" It really was a perfect day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Persephone was in a far too good mood to let anything get her down on that day, and when her skipping was interrupted by a familiar face, she was just as cheerful as always to see him. "Hello sir! May I ask who you are today?" She had met this boy twice. The first time, he was called Sawyer and the second time, he was called Payton. She had assumed he just liked trying out different names and who could blame him? With a name like Persephone, having an alternative nickname like Percy was a blessing.

She nodded with interest as he said he'd show her an amazing trick, but frowned slightly when he walked away behind the pillar he had come out from behind. "Hey! Where are you going? You're supposed to show me a-! Oh!" Suddenly he had come back, but this time from a different pillar. "Wow! Neat-o! That was cool! Howja do that?" She ran over to where he was then standing so she wouldn't have to shout so. Her father could do something like that, but he said only adult wizards were capable of that. She was impressed that this first year was able.

"It is indeed lovely out! Marcy and I were going out to play! You should come too!" Persephone replied, nuzzling her panda-colored ferret against her cheek. "How is Darcy doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Payton smirked at the older girl, the trick worked. "I'm not one to reveal my secrets. So, I am unable to tell you how I did this trick." He hadn't thought it would work, he hoped it would have. He was glad it did. The first prank of the year and it worked. It opened up a window to more successful pranks in the future. With the success of this prank, their other pranks were sure to work.

"I was thinking of just staying here and showing people my trick, but thank you for the offer." When the girl had brought up his ferret, Payton smiled at the thought of leaving her asleep in the dorm he shared with his twin. "She's well. She's asleep right now. But maybe some other time they can play."

"Wanna see my trick again?" But before she could reply, he walked behind the pillar and was out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Sawyer, standing behind a new pillar farther alone the hall, smiled when he heard that the girl had believed their trick and thought his brother was him. She offered to go outside with him but Payton turned her around saying her would rather stay here and show off his trick, which was exactly what he would have said so it all worked it like they really were the same person. The two of them started to talk about the ferret that Payton had bought the last time he saw her and just as quickly as he had appeared her disappeared behind a pillar. That was Sawyer's cue to come out so that this girl didn't decide to go looking for him behind his pillar. So he quickly jumped out into the hall and called down to her. "Hey there, try to keep up." He said adding a wink and a smile. The fact that this trick was working so well made Sawyer giddy with happiness, this couldn't have gone better if they had planned it to.

"You wanna know what's more fun than just simply walking outside like everyone else?" He asked her with a teasing tone, he hoped she would fall right in with this too. He didn't want to stop this so early so he had to find a way to keep it going. "Going outside using the secret passage I found. No one else knows about it though so I don't know if I should show you." He told her with a smirk and a tone of caution. Then he slipped behind another pillar and really hoped that Payton would understand that he was just trying to keep this girl here with them for a while longer and start to show her this imaginary passage if she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Payton jumped out from behind a different pillar, opposite of the direction Sawyer was. "Over here!" Payton started to walk backwards, away from the girl but still facing her. "Walking forward is so boring, don't you think?" Of course, he had no idea where he was going or if he was going to run into anything. But that was a risk he was willing to take while he waited for Sawyer to move to a different pillar. "Follow me! Its over here!" He stopped, he wanted to trick her even more. "Or was it over there?" He pointed into a different direction. "Or there?" He used his other hand to point in a whole different direction. "Or there?" He crossed his arms and pointed in the same directions with his opposite hands. "Now I'm confused...oh yeah! Its this way!" He pointed once again at the direction Sawyer had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Percy tried to not look disappointed when the boy said he wouldn't join her but nodded in understanding. "Okay, have fun!" She watched as he disappeared yet again, only to reappear somewhere else. She gave a look of awe again as she knew she wanted to learn how to do that sometime.

Running over towards where the boy was, her face light up at the mention of a secret passageway. "Really!? Can you tell me? Oh it's no fun to know a secret unless you share it!" How fun could it be to know something like that if he couldn't share it with anyone else. However, he seemed to be confused on the directions as well as he moved around a bit willy nilly like. "Perhaps your teleporting is making you a bit confused!" She suggested, frowning as it was looking like she might not find out. Suddenly he remembered again and followed with her eyes towards where he was pointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Payton shrugged his shoulders, he was ready to give Sawyer back the lime light. "Maybe. Let me try out my trick again! Maybe that will help!" Payton ran around, spinning around as he did. He almost tripped over his feet, but caught himself before he could fall and embarrass himself. "It would be easier to walk if I had four feet, like a cat!"

Cats were sly creatures and that was why they were one of Payton's favorites. Not to mention they were cute and cuddly. He loved to pet their fur, but not as much as he loved to pet ferret fur. "Be right back!" Payton ran behind a pillar, hiding himself from the girl's sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Sawyer could hear his brother rambling on in the middle of the corridor with the girl. He smiled at this, Payton always did seem to know how to find something to say all the time, in any situation. If you ever needed someone to keep someone talking then Payton was the one you needed. It sounded like the girl was starting to get a bit worried about their constant 'teleporting'. He hoped that didn't mean they would have to stop soon cause this was a lot of fun. He smiled though when he heard his twin say something about doing it again and he waited patiently for his turn to pop out. The moment Payton vanished from site Sawyer jumped out. "Over here!" He said calling down to the girl and waving his arms above his head. "I know we met before but I know how often people forget names so I'll reintroduce myself, I'm Sawyer." He said with a bright smile, hoping that she would tell him her name in return cause he had stupidly forgotten.

"But anyways secret passage time!" He said excitedly before bouncing off down the hall, but trying to make sure she stayed with him. He had no idea what he was going to say or do when they got far enough along and there was no secret passageway to be found. He could probably just disappear and him and Payton could get out of there, but it would only be a matter of time before they met again so that didn't seem like a good ending. That was a worry for later though so he continued to bounce down the corridor excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Persephone was finding it hard to keep up with the boy, since he kept moving around so fast. She wondered how he did it, but he wasn't going to tell her. One thing was for sure, this boy was incredibly unique and fascinating. He was the only boy she knew who could change his name when he felt like it and could disappear and reappear just like that.

As he reappeared again from another pillar, she ran over to meet him again. "Hey! You're moving all around like this, how am I going to remember how to get to this secret passageway if you keep confusing me?" Persephone asked and was surprised to hear that he was suddenly reintroducing himself again. "Sawyer? You're Sawyer again?" She repeated. "Alright! Show me the way, Sawyer!" She smiled as he mentioned he was now going to be serious and show her the passageway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down