Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Ditching my Keeper

Go down

Ditching my Keeper  Empty Ditching my Keeper

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:46 pm

After a more than boring dinner party for the celebration of receiving her letter Gwendolyn got to go shopping, which was actually something she enjoyed. However for the event both of her parents were busy as usual so they got one of the nannies to take her. Even though she was eleven the girl believed she didn't need to be supervised because she was very mature for her age, thank you very much. Besides her parents had given her a lot of money for her shopping and if there was one thing she was good at it was spending her parents money for the things she wanted/needed. So once her and her "keeper" entered the crowded little pub Gwen was thrilled to see the big crowd. This was the perfect place to 'get lost'.

"I'm going to the little girl's room real quick." The young girl told the poor witch who was hired to watch her today. As soon as she was past the first clump of people Gwen started walking towards the back of the pub, she didn't know where the bathroom was but she was pretty sure it wasn't this way, which was perfect because when that poor women went to look for her she wouldn't pass this way. She kept winding her way through the crowd until she felt someone tapping her shoulder from behind. blast she has already found me was the only thing that came to mind as she turned around to meet the eyes of the person tapping her.

Back to top Go down

Ditching my Keeper  Empty Re: Ditching my Keeper

Post by Ursula Valdez Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:57 pm

The year was nearly starting again, and Ursula couldn't wait much more. She'd spent the summer traveling around France, but she couldn't stay away from Paris. It was just so... alive! The vibrant life here... She couldn't resist. And so she went to one of the most magical places she knew, the cozy café cornering calm streets. She saw a girl trying to run away very quickly, as another woman started calling out to someone. Since the girl looked frightened she connected the dots. She put down some euros and stood up. 

As she tapped the girl's shoulder, she whispered: "Hey, I'm Ursula. I think you'll thank me later." Then she nearly shouted: "Hey! Oh my, I can't believe it's been, what, two years? We need to catch up." She saw the girl had a letter in her hand and "gasped". "No way, are you going to Beauxbatons too? OK, I definitely need to show you around here." She was slowly making her way for the exit of the building, and when she noticed they were being followed, she picked up the pace. "Have you ever been to Amethyst Alley?" And they were out! "So, what's going on?"
Ursula Valdez
Ursula Valdez
Adult
Adult

Aquarius Posts : 49

Back to top Go down