Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Food and Friendship

2 posters

Go down

Food and Friendship Empty Food and Friendship

Post by Apollo Kronidis Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 pm

Apollo surely loved making new friends. It was kinda the reason he lived for. To care about some people and to have some people caring about him. But it wasn't just that. His fun-loving nature didn't let him stay with only a few people around him. He wanted to explore everything around his environment. Whether it was locations, animals or people, he just wanted to learn everything about them and have fun. He surely used to have a lot of friends at his old school...but that was a horrible school. The Beauxbatons Academy was almost ideal...he only needed more friends. Sophie, Autumn, Aidan, Carlie and maybe even Isobel seemed like the perfect friends for him at this new school. But of course 5 people are never enough for Apollo. He is the kind of guy who says stupid jokes at random people he doesn't know at parties, so the basic need to search for more people to hang out with was in his extroverted nature.

Apollo entered Le Petit Dragon. It was his favorite restaurant even before attending the Beauxbatons Academy, but what made it even more special now was the fact that he made so many friends there. He sat at his usual table and decided to order something to eat. Eating...yeah...he muttered. Apart from swimming, cartoons and goofing around (of course) eating was one of his favorite hobbies...

Apollo was just about to order. when a guy sat at his table. He surely seemed younger than Apollo and his style kinda looked funny to him...especially his rather big, black glasses. Apollo giggled. The younger boy didn't seem to pay too much attention to Apollo, though.

"Hello there, dude! I'm Apollo, nice to meet you!" Apollo gave his hand to the younger stranger, as he smiled in a friendly way.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Food and Friendship Empty Re: Food and Friendship

Post by Max Wolfe Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Max was tired. He didn't have the luxury of the coming to France early that his best friend had. So he had just arrived in France, and then in just a few hours, he'd have to get on a carriage and head off to school. He didn't have enough time to sight see or anything. It made him quite angry, but he was too tired to act on it. He just wanted to sit down and meet up with Carlie.

But the pub was dreadfully crowded and he didn't see signs of Carlie anywhere. So he did the only thing he could think of, which was sit at the table of the friendliest looking person.

Max was hardly expecting to be greeted with such vigor. He was expecting annoyance. It was refreshing, though, to meet an actually friendly person. "Hi," he replied, reaching out to shake the guy's hand, "I'm Max. Nice to meet you, too. Are you going to Beauxbatons?"
Max Wolfe
Max Wolfe
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:46 am

The younger boy noticed Apollo immediately and shook his hand. He seemed friendly and Apollo liked that. It's not that people who are not friendly can't become his friends, but he could always communicate better with people who had several similarities with him. Of course he just met that guy, he couldn't make conclusions about his personality from now...

"Hello, Max. Yes, I'm going to Beauxbatons. It's a pretty cool school!" He said in a friendly tone, with a warm smile drawn upon his face. Apollo didn't really smile for a specific reason. Maybe it was the friendly atmosphere or the fact that he met somebody he didn't know or even the fact that he loved life and everything about it. He could barely be seen without a smile...even if there was no specific reason to actually be happy.

"In what year are you? I'm Sixth." He said...A question to learn something about the person you just met is always a good one.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wolfe Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:31 am

Max was surprised at the boy's age. He wasn't expecting him to be so much older than himself. Apparently age didn't affect this guy's level of maturity. Anyone knew not to talk to strangers. But maybe magic folk were different. Or maybe Max looked a lot younger than he tried to look.

"I'm in fourth year. I just transferred from a school in America. I'm actually looking for my best friend. She's very blonde, kinda goth looking. Her name is Carlie. Have you met anyone like that?" Max asked, growing somewhat concerned about his friend.
Max Wolfe
Max Wolfe
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:50 am

Max seemed like a good guy. He may was younger, but Apollo didn't care about the age of his friends. Actually, almost all of his friends from the Beauxbatons Academy, were either older or younger than him. Max seemed troubled...something was surely concerning him. Apollo was going to ask, when Max talked first.

"Oh America! That's awesome! Carlie? Yeah, I know her! She's a friend of mine!" Apollo said, in a cheerful manner. Probably, Max was concerned about Carlie. Well, Apollo was sure that even if Carlie was in trouble, she could pretty much handle it perfectly herself.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wolfe Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 am

Max was skeptical. He knew Carlie was very outgoing and friendly, but he wasn't sure if she was this friendly. But then again, Apollo seemed to be a guy who wouldn't kidnap his semi-naive best friend. Max supposed you could get that feeling from someone right away, and he definitely didn't get that vibe.

"Yep. That's my home. Austin, Texas. Carlie and I live down the street from each other. My mom is sort of her family's maid," Max explained, wondering why he was even mentioning all of this to a boy he didn't even know. "Where are you from?"
Max Wolfe
Max Wolfe
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:01 am

Apollo wanted to help. For some reason, Max seemed to think that Carlie is in trouble. Just the mere thought of a friend of his in trouble, made Apollo extremely worried. However, he must be optimistic. Maybe, Max was just wondering where she is. Yeah, probably that's the case. Max seemed less concerned now. Yet, Apollo isn't really known for his ability of reading the emotions of others. The opposite actually.

"Oh you were neighbors? You must be childhood friends, right? That's amazing! I wish I had a childhood friend. I stop having contact with most of my former friends, after leaving my old school. And yes, I'm a transfer student too! I was born in France and I live here for my whoooooole life, but my parents have Greek ancestry! Awesome, huh?" Apollo said, rather cheerfully as he moved his hands here and there. He used to move his hands a lot, when he was talking. Probably a cultural trait he got from his ancestry.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wolfe Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:36 am

"Yeah. We grew up together and when she wanted to go to school in France, I decided to join her. We were sort of sick of being the only two freedom fighters in our old school. We need to find more like-minded people and going international seemed like the best way to do it," Max explained. "Yeah. That's cool."

"So have you met anyone cool yet?" Max asked. He was mostly worried about making friends. And maintaining this conversation he hadn't had to work for.
Max Wolfe
Max Wolfe
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:04 am

Freedom fighters? That was absolutely awesome! Max seemed like a cool guy. Apollo just wondered why Carlie never mentioned anything about him. They were childhood friends after all. Unless, Apollo just didn't remember...Yeah, that's probably the case. Apollo used to usually forget important pieces information and remember the most trivial facts. It was surely a bad habit of his, but he couldn't control it.

"Oh yeah! I've met a lot of cool people! This place is full of friendly wizards. You'll see. I assure you that you'll find a lot of friends, while attending Beauxbatons." Apollo said, rather cheerfully with a broad smile lighting his face.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum