Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Falling Into You

2 posters

Go down

Falling Into You Empty Falling Into You

Post by Autumn Krischstein Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 pm

February of Autumn's sixth year rolled around and she knew that Julie-Pierre would want to go to the Valentines Day dance. She wasn't going to argue with him about attending because she knew she'd lose. He would give her his best innocent look, and she would give in immediately. They'd been together for two years, but she still couldn't resist it. It was a weakness that annoyed her.

So she put on a dumb, frilly red dress that she hated and smiled as genuinely as she could at her boyfriend. At least when he was looking at her.

When they walked into the Grand Hall, she laughed. It was basically a Muggle dance. A few brave couples danced in the center and everyone else stood in clusters along the wall. There were red and pink streamers and tons of crepe paper. A cheesy dance at a magic school tickled her. Autumn looked at her boyfriend and wondered if he understood the humor behind their surroundings.

"Do you remember the Halloween party we went to in our second year?" she asked leading him to the dance floor. "I can't stop thinking about the dress your mother sent me. I still have the crown, you know."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Falling Into You Empty Re: Falling Into You

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Julie-Pierre had readied himself for the night with a typical tuxedo. Though strange compared to others, the boy wore a transitional notch tux with a light pink bowtie, red rose in chest pocket. He was saving it for her when they would get to the dance. He was wanting to really show a sense of love to her, feeling as if that just him hanging out with her nearly everyday, holding her hand, kissing her, and holding her close when she needed it and more wasn't enough for this night. This Valentine's Day would be a day where he would truly go out, though likely too much than needed. Instinctively he wanted to go theatrical, but he knew some things made her tick. So, he would have to play it safe.

Stepping into the Grand Hall, one of his hands to hers, he took no time to pull out the rose softly from his pocket, gesturing it to Autumn. "For you," he said, quickly with the facade of a gentleman. However, the act broke as soon as it was formed, the boy smiling gleefully. "Sorry, couldn't help it," he said. "But this is still for you."

As they went to dance, he listened to her question, chuckling. "Yeah, I do," he said. "I admit, the tunic was comfortable. I've slept in it a few times." The mention of the girl's costume made him smile wide. "You do?" he questioned happily. "That's awesome! I know you're never one for skirts and the like, but I still think you fit that costume really well." The teen thought for a moment. "It still fits you, right? I can have my mother tailor it if you need it."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue May 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Autumn smiled again. "Thank you!" she said, taking the flower from her boyfriend. She didn't mind his acting at the current moment. He looked too happy.

Autumn laughed. "I have grown since second year, Julie-Pierre. Not a lot, but I have." Then she frowned. "But it mostly fits. She'd have to alter the shoulders a bit, though. That's fairly easy, I assume." Autumn didn't know much about making clothes. She'd never had to do it before.

"I hope that we get a chance to dress up again. We should suggest it for next school term. I might attempt to enjoy it this time," she joked. She couldn't believe that she'd be a seventh year next term. And that she would be an adult. Too bad she'd have to wait another year until she could start Muggle college.

"We're almost done with school," she noted aloud.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am

Julie-Pierre beamed when the girl said she hoped to enjoy the next costume she would be given. He understood how she didn't like skirts and the like so much, but still it relieved him that she was seeing the beauty and fun in going a little abnormal once in a while. Listening to her carefully, the German teen thought well of what she said, doing his best to soak it up like a sponge. With how excited he was with the dance, however, he couldn't help but be distracted, likely leaving his attempt futile.

"Oh, yeah," he chirped still, "that'll be easy. She'll just need a new measurement or two to help out, but other than that, it'll be no problem." He chuckled happily, a gleam in his eyes showing he already had several ideas coming to mind for characters to play. Oh, if they had another Halloween Party that would be awesome, especially for next year.

Next year...

A frown began to grow on his face, the boy sighing for a moment as finally it seemed that he was starting to try and take things in. He knew that now wasn't the time for it, since he was at a dance of all places, but he couldn't really help it. So, next year really was going to be their final year? To think that time had flown that quickly for them. even he was surprised, now, looking back. Everything felt like it had only been days away, their first meeting, their first date, first kiss, vacationing with them, all of these were spectacular, and their memories made them feel all the more recent and alive.

Quickly trying to bring himself back to his normal self, he mustered a grin. "Well," he said, suddenly bringing the girl towards him, one hand in her and the other to her waist, ready for a waltz as the perfect music began. "Let's make the most of it."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum