Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Storytime!

2 posters

Go down

Storytime! Empty Storytime!

Post by Jasmine Fynn Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Jasmine hadn't shown her face in a very long time. She was beginning to feel lonely and singing and swimming at the bottom of the lake was not helping her situation.

She decided that today was the day to swim to the surface of Silver Lake and see just what the world had become in her time beneath the waves.

She propelled herself upward and perched herself on a rock. It was her favorite spot to sit in the past and she was pleased that it was still in the same location.

She looked around the lake and saw that not much had changed. The only thing that she did not recognize was the face of a student nearby.

"Hello! Let's be friends!" she greeted the student happily. "My name is Jasmine! Can we be friends? Will you tell me a story?"
Jasmine Fynn
Jasmine Fynn
Merperson

Back to top Go down

Storytime! Empty Re: Storytime!

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Julie-Pierre had asked Autumn to meet him at the Silver lake a week ago, the two lovebirds deciding this day would have been great. However, it seemed his love was running late, making him sulk even despite being an older teen. Where was she? Curiosities and concerns were flowing no better than when he was a child.

Beginning to feel lonely, he took notice of a beautiful girl on a big rock in the lack. It was a really beautiful sight, near artsy with the light behind them. The German male wondered if at first his mind was playing tricks on him, After some relentless pinching and rubbing his eyes, he soon came to terms that he was, in fact, not dreaming. Even with being in a magical family he had never seen a mermaid before. This was certainly something, he had to admit.

To even more of his surprise, she went his way and introduced herself. With that, she wondered if they could be friends and... if he could tell a story? This would be a little bit of a challenge, since he wasn't too confident in his literary skills. Heck, he didn't know if he'd do decent with this sudden improvisation. He might have to go with a story he had been told of before, but the stories he preferred were Brothers Grimm. Out of respect, he figured not to use one of those grotesque tales.

So, he went to make his own. First he had to introduce himself to her.

"It's nice to meet you, Jasmine," he said with a wide smile. "my name's Julie-Pierre. And a story?" He crossed his legs as he looked up to the sky for a moment, hand to chin to act as if he were trying to remember a tale to tell. "Well, what kind of stories do you like?"
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Fynn Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm

"It's so nice to meet you, Julie-Pierre! I like your name a lot! And your hair is a beautiful color! I've never seen red hair before," Jasmine replied happily, clapping her hands. She was pleased that she had met a student who wasn't afraid of her. Jasmine would never hurt anyone, so she didn't know why they would fear her. She had once wondered what humans were teaching about her kind. "I don't mind! I like all stories! Anything! Tell me about yourself! We can trade stories, if you would like. I know a few. I have not shared any in a long time."
Jasmine Fynn
Jasmine Fynn
Merperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Mon May 11, 2015 11:28 am

The German boy listened to the mermaid, a little surprised with her enthusiasm with who he was. Chuckling sheepishly, he smiled. "Thank you," he said, though instinctively talked in German for a moment. With the chirpy attitude of the girl came the want of a story yet again. this time it seemed she wasn't much of a story that was a fairytale, but of a real story. He was a little disappointed, having a perfect fairytale in mind. oh, well, he thought, that can come in time.

"Well," he began, "I was born in Germany, and have been a bit of a prankster through the years. I've been coming here to Beauxbatons for several years, and have met my current girlfriend the first time I came here. We're the best of friends, and I love her to death." He smiled. "What about you? Do you have anyone you love like that?"
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum