Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here

2 posters

Go down

It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here Empty It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 am

"Come on, now," Julie-Pierre squeaked happily, scampering over to the carriage he had come to once before. "You're gonna miss this" Near dragging his partner by the hand, the German teen made his way to the magical vehicle. This would be a perfect way to celebrate another great year, by spending one of his last days for the year with Autumn.

It was going to be perfect, or at least he hoped it would. Sure, going on a magic carriage was something a lot of couples had done, but he couldn't help it. The views were great by himself. Imagine the wonder gained from seeing them with someone you loved.

Quickly, he couldn't help but play a quick little role. Suddenly calming down, he held Autumn's hand daintily, stout as he gave a serious face. "Your carriage, milady," he said, sounding like a butler before quickly laughing, unable to keep the act for long. As she took her seat, he took his beside her.

"I really hope you like this," he said with a chirp. The alone time he was getting with her was far greater than he imagined, making him all happy and jittery. He couldn't help it, really.
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here Empty Re: It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Autumn couldn't believe that she would be a sixth year. As always, she felt as if time was moving too quickly. Her sisters were growing up. Her classmates were growing up. It seemed like everyone was growing up except her. She still felt the same.

"Thank you," she said to her very silly boyfriend, giggling as he helped her into the carriage. She couldn't help but be childish around Julie-Pierre. Maybe that was why she felt so young most of the time. Not that he wasn't mature, just that he was so much fun.

"Of course I'll like it," she assured. "I enjoy spending time with you." She kissed his cheek.

"So how were your OWLs? Did all of our studying pay off for you? Oh! And congratulations on winning the Quidditch Cup. I can't remember if I told you. I know I told Gregory and Lucie, and you know how my memory is," she said, waving her hand to dismiss her behavior. Forgetting wasn't exactly a new thing for her.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here Empty Re: It's Not The Best, But It's Great With You Here

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:02 pm

A near feminine giggle ringed from the boy from the girl's thanks and remark. There was a tone in her voice that always got him going, almost as if there were sweetness in her vocal chords equal to several full bars of chocolate that he couldn't help but love on top of Autumn's nature. Five years were now almost gone, and two more to come for them. He only hoped that their times together would keep going, even if they were to argue over something.

As much as he hated to admit it, he knew that fights would happen at some point. As long as they kept level heads and found ways to go past them, though, they ought to be fine. The German teen figured that, with how stern his girlfriend could be at points, there was little a problem for the situation.

Julie-Pierre chuckled sheepishly from the question of his OWLs. A hand crept to his neck to scratch it for a moment, eyes peering to the right corners. "They were... decent," he said. "Sadly not anything big, though. I did study the best I could, though. I based, but I really wished my numbers could have been better."

The mention of Quidditch made him gleam with a wide smile. Oh, he surely remembered. How could he forget flying in the air in a race against time and against a fellow student to grab the winning Snitch? That had been a very intense moment, and the cheers and win for his team were far more than worth it.

"Thank you," he said instinctively in German, though had said it in his mother tongue enough times to where he figured Autumn would have figured it out. "I was actually really surprised, myself, I got it. I really hope you had a good seat for the game then."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 pm

"I understand," Autumn said, trying to be supportive. Her grades were almost perfect, but almost wasn't quite good enough for her. "They were difficult tests. I'm dreading NEWTs. I don't need them, of course, but I still want to do well. It might be useful in the long run. Have you had any career ideas recently?"

"I always get a good seat. Captains are required to watch all the games. But I would go even if I weren't captain."

"You're welcome," she answered after a moment of confusion. Autumn knew that she had some studying to do over summer break. "I wasn't surprised that you caught the snitch. I've seen you do it before," she added cheerfully. "Two snitches in one year is impressive. None of the other Seekers have achieved that goal. You probably intimidate them all, now."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down