Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Please be Short

Go down

Please be Short Empty Please be Short

Post by Jonas Winchester Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Jonas was disappointed. He and Kat had been separated after he had met Parker. And he wasn't able to find Gregory, Kayla or Autumn. So he was utterly confused and alone and it made him sad. Jonas didn't know what to do when it came time to go to school. He just followed everyone off to the carriage.

He sat into the first one he saw without anyone inside. Everyone looked older than him and he didn't want to bother them. He hoped that a nice person would come sit with him.

Suddenly, a familiar face appeared in the carriage with him: Dru.

Jonas slumped in his seat. "Uh... hi," he greeted, not wanting to be rude. "How are you?" he asked, hoping that her answer and the ride, would be short.
Jonas Winchester
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

Cancer Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Please be Short Empty Re: Please be Short

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Lost her thoughts Dru ran to try and catch up with the others hoping to get a empty or mostly empty carrige so she could just relax for the ride to school. Dru had done nothing but stress about her first day of classes. She dreaded the thought of maybe running into that squeaky twit Kat. Dru had been lucky so far and had even made a few friends that shared her annoyance with the girl.

Dru had finally made her way to the carriges and she spied a carrige with only one other person in it. She took her oppertunity, jummped in and settled into the seat across from the other person. Dru was so focused on her thoughts she almost did not hear the timid greeting. She responed "I am doing well," before she looked up and saw it was Jonas she would be sharing the ride with. "Oh, Hi Jonas. Um how are you doing? Are you looking forward to class?" Dru felt so silly for sounding shaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Winchester Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Jonas was intimidated and feeling sort of defensive. He didn't really know what to say or how to react. What if Kat came up in the conversation? What would he say?

Jonas wanted to pretend to have not heard her question, but that would be rude. According to his mother, being mean to people was wrong, even if that person had wronged you or someone you know.

"I'm good. How are- Oh wait. You answered that question already," he said, blushing a bit. "I guess I'm looking forward to class. But I don't really like school." he answered timidly. "Why? Are you?"
Jonas Winchester
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Dru could tell she was making Jonas uncomfortable and she felt bad. "I used to like school, but now I am just really nervous." Dru paused realizing she was not helping the situation and started to say "Sorry again about the other day. Here i will go to a different carri..ahh," as she was standing to leave the carriage began to move. Dru stumbled and dropped her stuff everywhere. "Oh fiddle sticks." Dru exclaimed as she fell to her knees trying to gather all her things. She got most of her things then without looking up she sat back in the seat to organize them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Winchester Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:57 pm

"Really? You're nervous?" he asked, surprised. "I'm nervous, too. I haven't ever been away from home longer than a couple of weeks. I have my brother and cousin here, but it's still scary. Do you have siblings or family here?" Jonas asked.

Jonas picked up something his travelling companion had missed and offered it to her. "It's okay, Dru. You don't have to leave. It was a misunderstanding," he replied, not really sure if that was the truth or not. Jonas would like to think that it was. Positivity was the way to go. "So, uh... how was the rest of your day?"
Jonas Winchester
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Dru finally looked Jonas in the eye. He seemed so genuene and she was honestly sorry she had overeacted the other day. Dru just gets so irritable when she shows weakness and Kat's voice was like nails on a chalkboard. Meekly Dru reached for the sketch book Jonas was handing her while answering his questions, "Thank you. Yes, I am actually very nervous. I have one younger sister but she is back in Belgium."

She put the book in her bag then she continued, "Alright, I really truely am sorry for the way I acted the other day. Well um my day was interesting. I almost bought acid pops that burn holes in your tongue. Luckily an amazing girl named Autum Warned me before I did." At the thought of Autum Dru's heart did something funny but she just tried to ignore it. "What about your day? Oh and what classes do you have?" Dru asked in hopes that it would start to smooth things out between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Winchester Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:16 pm

"That's really cool! I have an older sister. We're really close. She plays piano so well! And we play music together a lot!" Jonas said excitedly. He was really going to miss Angela. He wondered if they would still be close.

"Hey! My cousin's name is Autumn! My day was good. I met another first year named Parker. He's really cool. He plays guitar and I play bass guitar. So we're almost a full band," he answered. "Oh. I take all the normal ones. We don't get to pick electives until third year. I think I'll take Divination and Muggle Studies in third year.
Jonas Winchester
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down