Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Death Comes To Us All

Go down

Death Comes To Us All Empty Death Comes To Us All

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:39 am

Lady Lysiane was dead. Now, one year after her passing, Christine felt it was no longer indecent to purchase another pet. Not another pygmy puff. She could never bring herself to buy another after the past eight years of owning the best pygmy puff anyone could have the privileged of owning. She would have dearly loved to purchase a horse but her funds would not stretch so far as to own one. As it was, her home, in an upscale area, tended to eat away at her income. Thus she would have to come down to a much more affordable type of pet.

After a long study of the animals available within the pet shop she came to a decision. An owl would be perfect for her home. It had been very difficult to always ask permission of the witch she shared rent with to borrow her owl for to send messages. The only time she did not have to do that was when her sister sent her an owl all the way from America. The owl always needed a rest before the return trip, giving her a chance to write a reply back to Stephanie. Now though Christine had the opportunity to own one of her own. Her only issue was which breed.

"Excuse me," she said to the first person she came across, "but would you be so kind as to give me some advice regarding the owls for sale here? Which one do you believe would be most suited to overseas deliveries?"

Back to top Go down