Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Somewhere In-Between

Go down

Somewhere In-Between Empty Somewhere In-Between

Post by Isobel Green Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Dear Malachi,

I've been trying to talk to Ryan, but he hasn't been responding to me. I know that you are his favorite person, so I was thinking that you could deliver a message to him. I will try to keep it short so you don't have to tell him that I wrote to you. So here's a list:

Our bunny passed away. Make sure to tell Ryan that Snow is buried under my tree. He'll know what you mean.

Tell him that Harley tried to hurt me because I was defending him. And tell him that I was sad when she didn't know who I was.

Remind him that I turned thirteen. Tell him that there was carrot cake and confetti and that I wished he was there.

Tell him that he should be proud of me because I can finally read and write in French. And that I'm passing all my classes.

Please let him know that I miss him don't really want to talk to him. Mention that he hurt my feelings and I'm not going to wait for him anymore. Tell him that he should fight for m should leave Tell him that I love him and I hope that he's okay. Tell him that if he wants to talk to me that he should

That's all I need to say. Please, Kai, don't ask him questions. Just... do it for me, please.

Thank you,

Isobel

Dear Mabel,

You don't know me, but I hope you at least read this.

My name is Isobel and I'm Stark and Ryan's little sister. I know, I know. Neither of them ever mentioned me. I was adopted five years ago. Please don't tell people.

I'm writing to ask you if you've heard from Stark. He hasn't spoken to my parents or brother in a really long time and I know that you were his best friend. If you know anything, or if you don't know anything, please write me back. And if you do have contact with him, do not tell him that we're looking for him. My parents and brother don't know. I'm the only one looking for him.

Thank you,

Isobel Green

Harley,

I wanted to tell you again that I'm sorry. What I did was really dumb and I was defending a person who may or may not even care about me. I hope that we can be kind-of-friends. We might have something in common.

And if you hear from Ryan, DO NOT tell him that you heard from me. Just do this for me. Thank you.

Your friend(?),

Isobel
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum