Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

School is a Drag

Go down

School is a Drag Empty School is a Drag

Post by Isobel Green Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15 pm

It had only been a few months since school started, and Isobel was getting sick of the castle. It was boring and stuffy and so easy to get in trouble.

She was goofing off in the library, which consisted of her pacing in the most secluded part of the library while trying to balance a book on her head. She was supposed to be reading said book, but she was going to make Sophie read it later or ask Cameron if he would. Isobel just didn't want to put any effort into trying to translate it.

All of a sudden, she heard footsteps. They didn't sound threatening, but she still felt like she needed to hide. If it was Professor Cox, she'd be a goner. But there was nowhere to hide. She'd have to improvise

She took the book off her head and plopped down on the floor. She crossed her legs, opened the book to about the mid point and pretended to be reading it. She didn't look up when the footsteps finally approached her. "What do you want? I'm very busy," she lied.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

School is a Drag Empty Re: School is a Drag

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 am

Riley was a reader and he read just about everything. The most interesting books were the ones you weren't allowed to read and the Restricted Section had all kinds of books that he wasn't supposed to know about. He was always careful when he entered that part of the library becauyfse he didnt want to get caught by a professor or the librarian. Usually he was the only one there but today someone else was sitting on the ground pretending to read. He only knew this because he knew what it looked like when someone was pretending.

"I'm not bothering you," he stated before pulling a book off a shelf. He had yet to read this title and he couldn't wait to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:23 pm

"How would you know if you were bothering me?" she asked, looking up and away from whatever she had opened her Charms(?) book to. "Do you have some magical ability that allows you to infer what I 'm doing You can't just go around making assumptions about people's actions." Maybe she was being over defensive, but it didn't matter to her. She just wanted him to go away so she could go back to procrastinating.

She watched the older boy get a book off one of the shelves . "Are you even allowed to be back here? I bet you aren't. What kinds of trouble are you trying to cause back here?"
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:41 pm

"Because I didn't say anything to you nor was I trying to," Riley argued. It wasn't his fault that she had said he had bothered her, he didn't see how he was bothering her. He was just looking for a book to read and that had nothing to do with the younger girl. Riley couldn't help but roll his eyes, this was getting a bit annoying. It wasn't like he was trying to bother the girl, he wasn't and she didn't need to get all angry with him. He had dealt with too much this year and he was in no mood to deal with younger students, he had his own problems to worry about. "You're not the center of the universe, sweetie." He hardly looked up from his book. Had he read this one already?

The fifteen year old couldn't help but let out a long sigh before turning to whoever this girl was. "Are you going to tell on me?" he threatened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Isobel snorted. "I may not be the center of your universe, but I am in some people's. And they know how to respect me," she answered. She was actually getting very tired of keeping up this charade. This boy wasn't allowed to be in the Restricted Section any more than she was. Would he squeal on her if she went back to her original activity?

"No. I'm in a good mood. I wouldn't tell," she answered. She would be telling on herself. The last thing she needed was to get another detention. "Unless you decide you're going to do something stupid. Then I will. What are you reading, anyway?"
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down