Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Wrong Turn

Go down

Wrong Turn Empty Wrong Turn

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 am

How had Christine Eloise Henrau found herself to be in a shop of such dastardly evil magical products? This was a question she found herself asking far too many times as she continuously failed to find the exit. Her intention had been to enter the business of 'Exposition de l'avenir' for a new set of tarot cards. Instead she found herself face to face with a hideous shrunken head and memory of how she ended up in this predicament.

She wrinkled her nose as her eyes fell on a voodoo doll and then a shrunken hand whilst she meandered her way around the aisles. Still there was not any sign of the door through which she must have entered. "Hello," she called out sweetly, "is there anyone here? Anyone who would be able to show me the way to the door?" Christine stopped and strained her ears. Was there anyone here in this forsaken shop? Hello sweetie. Let me show you the way. Christine jumped at the voice in her ear and screamed when she realised it was one of those shrunken heads. "Anyone with a body to go with a head?" she amended, her voice now having a much shriller tone of a woman going into panic mode.

Back to top Go down