Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Like Looking Into A Mirror

Go down

Like Looking Into A Mirror Empty Like Looking Into A Mirror

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Over the summer, Aurora had spent her time with her new dog Scraps. She was really happy to have the dog with her all the time, but she knew that it had been pretty heartbreaking for Wolfie to give up the creature that he loved so much, even though he knew it was for the pup's greater good. Aurora had asked her father about Wolfie coming to Kentucky for a summer before she graduated, and he didn't seem to have a problem with it. However, Aurora wanted to give Wolfie a pet that they could keep at Beauxbatons, to help fill the void until he could be reunited with Scraps.

Aurora had been browsing the shop for a little while. She wanted to find the perfect animal for Wolfie when she set her eyes upon a little scruffy looking cat. The cats eyes dark sapphire blue with a silver streak in them, and its fur was long and black, along with little white paws. She smiled and picked up the small beast who immediately barked.

This caught the girl off guard, this creature was surely a cat, but it was behaving like a dog. "Good eye!" The shopkeeper called. "Little one grew up in the forest with a pack of wild dogs, guess he adopted some strange habits, he did." the shopkeeper explained. Aurora grinned and giggled as the bundle of fur lick her cheek just like a dog would. "He's perfect." She said grinned and walked over to the counter. However, she wasn't really watching where she was going and bumped into a little girl. "Sorry!" Rory apologized, "Hope I didn't hurt you!"

Back to top Go down

Like Looking Into A Mirror Empty Re: Like Looking Into A Mirror

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Sophie was conflicted about pets. They were cute, but they were high-maintenance and got fur and whatnot everywhere. So she long decided she didn't need one and didn't want one. Then she heard there were some really cute Pygmy Puffs that everyone wanted but were too expensive. Money wasn't a problem for her, and they were really cute, so she decided to check them out. She normally liked pink, but she found the most adorable lilac colored pygmy puff. Sophie already had a doll named Lilac, so she named her Princess Fuchsia. 

She skipped to the counter, holding the cage carefully, giggling in adoration of her new pet. She spotted a mini flower print blanket for pygmy puffs. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Princess Fuchsia?" she asked. She reached over to grab it when she was bumped by an older girl. The cage crashed onto the floor. 

Sophie gasped and picked up the cage again, checking if Princess Fuchsia was hurt. She wasn't, but she was still mad at the older girl. "You didn't hurt me, you hurt Princess Fuchsia," she sniffled loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Aurora adjust the small cat in her arms and then took a closer look at the girl, she could have sworn that she'd seen the girl somewhere before, it was a little strange, but Aurora thought that the girl with dark brown locks and a dark complexion almost looked like her. Her glance fell from her to the cage and then back up to the girl. "I'm sorry I hurt your pet, is she going to be okay?" Aurora asked concerned for the little pygmy puff.  

Aurora looked at the pygmy puff and nodded concluding that it was okay. "Oh good." She said and smiled at the younger girl. "Are you attending Beauxbatons this year?" She asked her and petted the kitty in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Sophie inwardly scowled. Who was this girl to decide that everything was all good. She was done with people for the day, she hadn't met anyone really interesting yet besides Isobel. That girl was amazing, she didn't think she'd really admired anyone since her grandpa. She wished she was her sister. Her attention fell back to the older girl, asking about Beauxbatons. Maybe she should give her a shot. She was sorry for bumping into her after all, although obviously she should be. She managed to give the girl a half-smile even though she was still annoyed. 

"Yes, I am. First year." Her glance fell on the cat who had just let out a bark. "That's cool," she remarked genuinely. "Is he or she for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

Aurora smiled when the girl had offered her one as well. She was happy that the girl didn't seem very angry with her. She knew that getting a pet was something to take very seriously, especially if the said pet ended up getting hurt, but she was pretty sure that the little pygmy puff was going to be just fine.

The girl nodded and smiled. "Congratulations on being accepted! Beauxbatons is really a wonderful school, I happy to have spent 5 years there already." She said and looked down at the cat when the girl asked about him. "Oh..no, actually my friend Wolfie had to give up his dog last year, so I brought him an animal that he can have at the school as a surprise. Isn't he the cutest." She said and snuggled the kitten slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Sophie brushed off the congratulations. Although her bad mood about being forced to go to Beauxbatons was wearing off, it certainly wasn't something to celebrate or congratulate for. All you needed to do was be eleven and a witch or wizard. The second part caught her attention. Five years? Surely the girl knew some juicy secrets about the school. "What are the students and professors like?" she asked. 

Sophie gave a nod. "That's nice of you," she admitted. The barking cat was certainly different and something she would've liked to have. She was sure it would get annoying after a while, though, and decided to stick with her pygmy puff. "I'm Sophie, by the way. Sophie Owens." She added her last name, in case the girl was a chess fan and knew of her. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum