Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Fresh New Scent

Go down

The Fresh New Scent Empty The Fresh New Scent

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Annaliese walked into the stables and breathed in the fresh scent of hay. Her aunt had let her keep a horse, only for equestrian knowledge, and for studying and running errands for her. With the horse, she was taught how to ride properly and be a perfect lady. She sighed, she loved horses. Curious if there were any around, she wandered the stable.

Back to top Go down

The Fresh New Scent Empty Re: The Fresh New Scent

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Christian loved exploring the grounds of Beauxbatons and even in the two years he had been staying there he hadn't quite been able to explore it all. Today his goal was to make it down to the stables he had only ever seen from afar. He heard stories that riding a horse could be almost as much fun as flying a broomstick through the air, it gave the rider the same pleasure and adrenaline rush. While he doubted that he would ever learn to ride a horse, especially here at school he still wanted to go see them.

Once down in the stables he explored the aisles. He easily came acorss the part of the barn that housed the horses and at the very end of the aisle he could see a huge stall with a pasture attached it with all of the winged horses from the carriges that took him to school everyday. The dark haired boy started to pet one of the small brown horses until it reared it's head really fast and scaring him. He jumped back and ran into someone behind him. "Oh I'm so sorry." He quickly apologized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:40 am

Annaliese feel back to the ground. She looked up at the strange boy, who'd run into her. "It's alright..." she explained. Still on the ground. She stood up brushing off her uniform. "I'm Anna." She smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Christian offered the girl his hand to help her up since it was after all his fault that the poor girl hit the ground. "Again sorry for that. This horse hit me too, kind of like dominoes we are." He told her with an apologetic smile. The girl introduced herself as Anna, she looked to be a year or two younger than him but he didn't let that fact make much of a difference to him. "Nice to meet you, not like we did, but you know what I meant. I'm Christian." He answered her kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Annaliese laughed a little bit. "Of course." She smiled. "Nice to meet you, Christian." she rubbed her arm. "So you like horses?" She asked nicely changing the subject from the domino effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 am

Christian was already pretty tired of this annoying small talk and it had only been a few sentences each. But since he didn't see much of a way out of the situation he decided he would keep it up but only for a few sentences more and if it didn't get exciting by then he would find some way out of there, politely or rudely. Personally he didn't care which one as long as he was out. So with a half forced smile he answered the young girl. "Eh not really, I guess they are alright to look at but I wouldn't really know since this is my first interaction with a horse." He said simply not realizing how truthful that actually was considering he was talking to a stranger. Was he starting to grow soft? All these new students he got to meet at this school must be changing him. Everyone always so eager to talk to everyone they came across must be making him turn soft and actually care if he was polite to someone upon first meeting them, that was weird, and he didn't like it one bit.

The dark haired boy walked down the aisle a bit farther ahead to look at the next horse which was a reddish color. He did this both to look at the other horses and partially to put some distance between him and the younger girl he had just smashed into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum