Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Talking Birds

Go down

Talking Birds Empty Talking Birds

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 am

Of course he didn't have enough money to buy a pet for himself. Not only did a pet require money when you buy it, but it continued to need money. No way did his family own that money, they could hardly afford the supplies that he needed for school. This trip had not been cheap and Bird felt like he owed his parents so much for all their love and dealing with him. They didn't give up on him and they didn't shut him into the 'girl' box that so many others did. They went along with things that others might not think was normal. Was anything really normal? There were so many different ways of doing things. Which was the normal way of doing something?

Bird walked into the pet shop with his new shirt on, the shirt he had gotten from a new friend of his. He had hot chocolate spilled on him and not the shirt underneath his button down was completely dry and completely ruined. He didn't mind all too much, he had made a friend out of all of this. Being a person that loved birds, the reason behind his name, the first thing he did was stop and look at the parrots. If only he could afford one, he would take such good care of it. He hadn't payed attention to the.list of animals they were allowed to bring because he knew he wouldn't have been able to bring one. "Do you think I can get it to talk?" He said to the closest person.

Back to top Go down

Talking Birds Empty Re: Talking Birds

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:20 am

Julie-Pierre had too much time to kill. He had told his best friend that he was going to straight to school without making a trip to Amythest Alley, which was a lie of epic proportions. The boy had been trying to think less and less about Autumn. He didn't know how he felt about her, so he was hiding. It was not the smartest, because she still popped up in his mind randomly, but random was better than constant.

So in an attempt to hide from Autumn, he went to the animal shop. Julie-Pierre knew that Autumn was allergic to nearly everything with fur, so she wouldn't dare go in. He wanted to be near the furriest creature in the store, but he was fascinated by a brightly colored bird. He had been admiring it when he heard a voice next to him.

"Maybe," Julie-Pierre said, turning to face the source of the voice. It was a boy, not much younger than himself. Julie-Pierre smiled. "It hasn't spoken to me, yet, but I haven't spoken to it. Maybe you could try introducing yourself." Julie-Pierre suggested.
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:36 am

Since his name was Bird, he felt like he had a strong connection with the creatures. If anyone could get the parrot to talk, it would be him. Right? He was the perfect person to talk to birds, he was a Bird himsef after all. If he was a bird, he would be a penguin. Not because of how cute they were or because how much people seemed to love them. But because they couldn't fly. He felt like a bird that couldn't fly. Whether he couldn't find his wings to fly or his wings didn't work, he was the flightless bird. He felt like he couldn't spread his wongs and truly be himself around people. There were too many people that shot him down when he dared to try to stretch his wings. The negativity could really way a person down.

"Hello birdie," he grinned at the parrot. "I'm Birdie." He quickly looked over at the other boy to see his reaction to what he has said. Birdie wasn't a common name at all and most peope thought it odd. "Can you talk?" The bird tilted its head and stared at him with its tiny eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:49 pm

"Aw! I thought that would work," the redhead said. "Maybe he doesn't speak French. Let me try,." Julie Pierre cleared his throat. He didn't really need to, but it felt like the correct thing to do. "Ich heisse Julie-Pierre. Das ist Birdie."

The bird didn't look any more interested than when the other boy had tried. The bird had started preening its bright red feathers, not paying attention to the the pair anymore.

Julie-Pierre turned to face Birdie. "I guess this parrot isn't German like I am," he joked, although he was disappointed. He had one more idea. "Maybe he would like a compliment?"
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down