Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Not A Second to Waste

Go down

Not A Second to Waste Empty Not A Second to Waste

Post by Harley Fenwick Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm

To Whoever Cares Enough to Read this Shit,

Beauxbatons is home. It may be a shitty home sometimes, and even just a temporary one, but it's home, and for that I will always be grateful. I won't share the long sob story of my past, but I'll sum it up. A long time ago, my life was shit. Sometimes, my life still is shit. Regardless, I deal with it. You learn to do that really fast, I guess. To help your life here be a bit easier and more comforting, I've created a list over the seven years I've been here. I crossed out the first few because I was stupid and eleven years old and who isn't stupid at eleven years old. Anyways, here it is.

1) DO YOUR HOMEWORK. This is not a joke in the slightest. I don't care if you're awake till three in the morning and your roommate is telling you to turn off the light. Trust me, in seven years, you won't either.

2) Love is a joke until it isn't.

3) Friends will keep you alive in this hellhole.

4) Quidditch is the coolest thing in forever (even though I got kicked off the team graduating year).

5) Become someone. This one is self explanatory.

Loving you guys oodles and oodles,

Harley Fenwick
(The badass blonde witch.)

Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum