Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Same Boy You've Always Known

Go down

The Same Boy You've Always Known Empty The Same Boy You've Always Known

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Dearest Reader,

Seven years have gone by so fast, it is overwhelming to think that in a few months I will be graduated and cast off into a world of responsibility. I worry about my future constantly. I know what it is that I desire from life, but it seems near to impossible to obtain. I have always been enchanted with fairytales and possibly because of this I dream too much. I wish to be a designer and to make the world beautiful. I wish to marry my true love and have a family. Though I have tried my hardest, it does not guarantee anything.

School has been quite the adventure, just like I had always believed it would be. I do not know how much I have altered during my time here, despite perhaps finally mastering French, but the friendships I have made here will be valued long after I depart from this school. Here I met my best friend, Ryan. My lover, Rosalie. My sister, Ruby. All of them are very dear to me. I will miss Art and Music club, which I have been a member of since I first started attending school and even had the honor of being the leader of these past two years. But most of all I will miss the grandness of the Palace, the warmth aura is brings, and the beautiful people I have encountered here. It is truly a magical school.

Best Regards,
The Same Boy You've Always Known Signma11
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum