Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage

Go down

Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage Empty Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage

Post by Professor Bowen Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:23 pm

This is not good, Professor Bowen thought.

It was a snowstorm of the worst kind. She hadn't seen one like this for years, and the poor teams were scheduled to play in it. There was no going back. Everyone was on the Quidditch Pitch, bundled up as best they could. The profssor shook as a huge gust of wind and snow blew over their heads. "Captains, shake hands!" she called. "It is obviously going to be a tough game, but I know you guys will do your best. Be safe. Stay warm."

She blew her whistle after the players got in their position. She was hoping that the game would be over quickly.

The announcers are Indigo Young and Charlotte Antonin. The game will be locked 11/17/14
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage Empty Re: Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Of course the first game she played was in the middle of a snow storm. She let out a long sigh and put her hat on over her brown hair. She could already feel the cold hair coming into the locker room. She didn't care if they won today, all she cared about was everyone staying warm and safe. She wondered why they had them play in the snow when clearly it was unsafe to play in. "Be safe guys," she warned her teammates. "No goofing off out there, it's terrible out there."

Aleta carefully walked across the pitch and towards the wonderful (sarcasm) professor who refused to cancel the game. She shook hands with the older captain then got on her broom. "Stay warm guys," she called to her teammates as she fixed her hat. The whistle was blown and the second year kicked off the ground and flew towards the goals to take her position.

Nuage: 0
Montagnard: 0

Back to top Go down

Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage Empty Re: Term 15 Round II: Montagnard vs Nuage

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:23 pm

The weather was terrible and Indigo didn't like it one bit. It was so cold and snow covered everything in a thick layer. The snow kept falling and the wind was like a slap in the face. The fifth year wished that the game would have been cancelled and that everyone was inside drinking hot chocolate. It would be much better than being out there in the cold. The Montagnard adjusted her red and purple hat so that it was covering her ears. Her toes were so cold and she just wanted to be inside.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say, let's make this game quick," she spoke into her microphone. Students clapped in agreement. The game had begun and now Indigo had to focus on it instead of her freezing toes.

Nuage: 0
Montagnard: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Bowen Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:57 pm

The final scores for this game are 40 to 30 with Nuage winning.
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down