Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Try Not to Get Caught

Go down

Try Not to Get Caught Empty Try Not to Get Caught

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 am

Professor Cox had to be the meanest teacher at Beauxbatons. He was always angry for some unknown reason and it was starting to get old. He had never once seen the professor smile and he was always getting on Cameron's case about something. So, he thought that he would get the professor back in a special way. Of course, he was unable to do it alone and invited Wolfie along for the ride. He knew that he wasn't the only one that had a strong dislike for the teacher so he wasn't surprised when Wolfgang had accepted his offer to help pull a prank. When they were younger they had always got into trouble and it would be like to go back to old days. The classroom was clear and not a soul was around besides him and his friend. "So, we're going to be pulling an awesome prank," he grinned at his friend after closing the classroom door. There was no chance that they would get caught so everything would end perfectly. Unless Cox suddenly came back from whatever he was doing to catch them there. That's why they had to hurry but they also couldn't rush or else the job would come out sloppy.

The young boy pulled out his wand and pointed it towards one of the many desks in the room. "Evanesco," he spoke clearly. Since this was a spell that was taught to second years, he had to search books to figure out what spell would be right to do the job right. "You do the rest of those, I'll handle Cox's desk." He was a little too happy to be getting pay back. He pointed his wand at the professor's desk and cleared his throat. "Epoximise." If he had done the spell right, the items on the professor's desk should be sticking to it like they were one item.

Back to top Go down

Try Not to Get Caught Empty Re: Try Not to Get Caught

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Wolfgang wasn't particularly gifted with spells. The only talent he seemed to have was a knack for getting himself into trouble. Professor Cox, the defense against the dark arts professor, wouldn't take any of Wolf's games and the Cerisier often found himself being scolded by the man. He liked Professor Cox, though. But he liked it when he was annoying the Professor best, so when Cameron offered for him to come along on a prank, Wolfgang did not hesitate to accept the offer.

He loved pranks and loved the trouble him and Cam had caused when they were younger. Everything was more fun with a friend, including troublemaking. At least if they were caught, they'd have each other's company in detention.

There plan was to dismantle Professor Cox's classroom and though Cameron had entered using fancy second year spells, Wolf preferred a more old fashioned way of causing a mess. He pushed one of the student's desks over so that it hit the floor with a loud noise. "Man, I've always wanted to do that," He said with a laugh, before running off to knock every book off of the shelves that lined the classroom. He accidentally knocked over a red ink well, which broke against the floor and spilt it's contents onto the stone. Wolfgang contemplated it a moment before looking towards his partner. "What if we left a message on the chalkboard?" It wouldn't fool Professor Cox, but it might freak out a few of their peers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:42 pm

It was no surprise to Cameron that Wolfgang wanted to join him in his prank. They had always had so much fun when they were younger and now they could have that fun again. Since they were older they would have to step up their game. Pranks had to be better and more mature. The classic whoopee cushion was also a great one and would never die out. Wasn't there a prank shop somwhere? The young boy could recall other students talking about it. It just had to be a grand place. He hoped to visit it one day and see it for himself. Until then, he just imagined all the cool things that the shop could hold. Maybe it was down that creepy alley that had scared the pee out of him.

"He's such a jerk," the first year said before flipping over a desk like Wolfie had. "Since I'm the youngest Miller, he decides to pick on me because of my older family." He knee that Caleb hadn't been the best student but that was no reason to constantly call on Cameron when he clearly didn't know the answer. If he knew the answer to the stupid question he would have raised his hand. He grinned at his friend before sticking three finger on his left hand into the ink. "Make sure to use the hand you don't write with or else we'll totally get busted." What to write? What should he write? It was harder than he thought it would be. I'm coming, he wrote in long sloppy letters. It was like his regular handwritting but it was sloppier and he didn't write his g's backwards like he did on the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum