Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Song of the Shepherd's Dog

Go down

Song of the Shepherd's Dog Empty Song of the Shepherd's Dog

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Evelyn Maverick had planned out the shopping trip to be efficient, however, her son made it quite the opposite, taking long amounts of time inside shops and insisting on making extra stops. Their trip was stretched out longer than the witch had anticipated and was far from being completed as Wolf paused in front of the pet shop, eager to look inside.

"Wolf, we can't afford a pet. They're expensive to take care of," the woman told her progeny with a mother's patience. Her words failed to sway his opinion as the young boy spotted a pin of puppies near the back of the shop. Wolfgang was obsessed with dogs. Particularly wolves. His love was most likely inspired by his given name, but he harbored the admiration for the animal throughout his years until now and most likely a passion he'd hold until the day he passed on. Nothing could stop him now from entering the shop and petting all the dogs.

He rejoiced in the way the dogs yapped and jumped up at him, as if greeting him hello, and gently he pet them, two at a time since all the attention was on him being the only one by the pin. Suddenly, another figure approached the pin and as they did so, the puppies' attention was averted. At first Wolfgang thought it was his Mum, telling him they had to go, but it was someone with a much younger face. "Hallo," he greeted them, and then leaned down to pick up one of the puppies and cradled it in his arms. "Aren't they just precious? I want to work at a pet shop when I'm older so I can play with all the puppies and get paid for it too," he told them.

Back to top Go down

Song of the Shepherd's Dog Empty Re: Song of the Shepherd's Dog

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Aleta hadn't gotten a pet her first year since she wanted to focus on school instead of taking care of a pet. But now that she was a second year, she could do more things with her time. She could take care of a pet and also get all of her school work done. She also planned on joining the Nuage quidditch team so there was a lot on the young girl's plate. She would look first and then see if she wanted for sure to have a pet. She might just come out empty handed instead of having a pet. It all depended on whether or not a pet caught her eye

The young girl entered the shop in hopes of finding a pet meant for her. She didn't like the smell of the place and she fought the urge to hold her nose. She didn't know where to start so she went over to the puppies since she wasn't allowed to have them at school. If she looked at them, she wouldn't want them because she couldnt have them. She still had to figure out what type of pet she wanted.

She grinned brightly at the cute puppies. One had caught her eye, a small black dog that looked like it was the runt of the litter. There was someone else lookinga at the puppies and she wasn't going to say anything to them unless they talked to her first. Which they did. "They're cute," she agreed. She knelt down and picked up the black puppy. "Arent you the cutest little thing," she rubbed her nose against its. She then carefully set that one down and picked up a puppy with multicolored fur. "I have to have you!"

"You would have to pay attention to all the other animals, you know?" She was set on getting this cutie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Wolfgang found no problem with having to take care of the other animals as well. It'd be all worth it since he'd get to see as many dogs as possible every day. He was determined to work at that store someday.

He watched as the girl got acquainted with one puppy in particular. "That one is really cute," He commented, wondering if she was going to adopt it. He felt a bit envious of her. Oh how much he wanted a dog. But his parents simply would not allow him to get one. Not until he lived on his own. But that would take forever. "What are you going to call it?" He inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down